Forum:

Thread: Small but saggy breasts

Junior Member Array

Default Small but saggy breasts

I'm 18 and my breasts are a 34 B. Though they are small they are droopy and they have an odd shape, they're almost pointy. I don't mind the fact that they are small but I always thought small breasts meant perky breasts. Their appearance is getting me down, I think they just look ugly. Is there anyway I can help give them a natural lift? any exercises I can do at home?
    Thanks x

jns
    Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array jns's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Segfs View Post
    I'm 18 and my breasts are a 34 B. Though they are small they are droopy and they have an odd shape, they're almost pointy. I don't mind the fact that they are small but I always thought small breasts meant perky breasts. Their appearance is getting me down, I think they just look ugly. Is there anyway I can help give them a natural lift? any exercises I can do at home?
    Thanks x
    I don't have suggestions for changing your breasts, but there are a lot of guys out there that find beauty in a woman's breasts, no matter their shape and size. Be more confident with your body and it will make you more attractive to those around you.

VIP Member Array

Mine used to look something like that until I had my daughter. After breast feeding, they changed and became rounder. JNS is right though....34Bs are a nice size that guys will appreciate. And don't forget your nips are important too. NOT TO WORRY!!!

VIP Member Array

Mine were kind of shaped that way before I had my daughter. After breast feeding, they got more round. JNS is right though.....34 B is a nice size that guys will love. Not to worry.

Banned from WH Array

Don't be self conscious, your body is beautiful no matter what, and besides a personality is more important for what counts! I have heard that doing upper back and shoulder exercises will give a natural lift also as those muscles raise in height.

My breasts are even smaller - and my ex-boyfriends were happy about their size Of course, I was worried that they are too small, and I'm not attractive at all, but that is not the point.
    If you are belive that you are pretty, then everybody will see that you really are. And as mommyJ said - the personality is the most important thing!