Forum:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rectum Hair?

Junior Member Array

Default Rectum Hair?

One night I was having extreme anal sex with my boyfriend of four years when he mentioned that I had hair in the opening of my... rectum. I had never realized it but he seemed to have an issue with it. The rest of the night was extremely awkward and not as pleasuring. As soon as he left I ran to the store and got hair removal, not wanting to deal with a razor in my . I removed it, or so I thought. The next time I felt full confidence thinking it wouldn't have grown back. He was... eating me out (not to sound too uneducated) when he noticed it again. But this time he said it hurt because it was prickly and black. I don't know how to get rid of it!!
    HELP!?

Banned from WH Array

unless you have a waxing done..or laser treat your bum,your not gonna get rid of it. its just HAIR. we all have it down there,tell your bf to stop being such a sissy!

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

If you feel more confident with it off, it takes routine maitenance just like anywhere else you shave/remove hair (legs, armpits , bikini line etc) unless you have laser hair removal it will keep growing back. So if it makes him unhappy and you uncomfy - sorry to say its just gonna have to be added to your routine hair removal

You've been with the guy 4 years, and you love him and yes he should stop being such a sissy about it, I agree, but at the same time as long as he offers the same courtesy in hygeine area and keeps things to your likings - fair is fair and it really isn't so much trouble.
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

I shave there when I do my everywhere shave, just 'cause it makes me feel better about myself, I like to be hair free everywhere down there, just 'cause I like it that way. He shouldn't be unkind about it. He has it too, not sure if that's somewhere you go, but if he keeps things how you like it you can do the same for him. If he doesn't however, he can put on his big boy panties and get over it, or have a new no no zone.

Junior Member Array

Next time he brings it up, Politely ask him to bend over and spread em.

Everyone has this hair, if you keep up with it most men don't notice, I shave mine when I shave everything else, although i do this mostly for myself, my guy hasn't ever seemed to notice

Junior Member Array butifulsunshine's Avatar

Get waxed. That is the only way to get to it and it doesn't hurt that bad.

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Um, not sure how this qualifies as gossip but not everyone has hair there. Why is it bothering him now, after this long? You could just tell him if he doesn't like it - don't go there.

kms
    Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array kms's Avatar

You know, I never knew I had hair there either until my bf mentioned it one day. I felt embarrassed because I thought it was gross and shocked that I'd never paid attention and noticed it before! So yes, like the other posters, I now just include it in my shaving routine - I find it easier to do than the other sensitive area down there!

Junior Member Array

aahaha im sorry, its not that funny. but yea just get it waxed

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by laffitoff View Post
    Next time he brings it up, Politely ask him to bend over and spread em.

Everyone has this hair, if you keep up with it most men don't notice, I shave mine when I shave everything else, although i do this mostly for myself, my guy hasn't ever seemed to notice

haha I agree...I have that too and I just shave it..it's no biggie

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast