Forum:

Thread: Brown Discharge, and tissue passed..

Roc

Exclamation Brown Discharge, and tissue passed..

Hi all, was just wondering if anyone could help me out with this?

I started my period a week ago and it usually tapers off after about 4 days, this time, i'v continued with dark brown discharge,not a lot, just when i wipe, (sorry tmi!) which has never happened before also, i passed some tissue, possibly a blood clot? was about a half inch big or so, and almost -warning tmi again!- like a very small piece of liver?
    I have some mild cramps also, i'm sure enough i can't be pregnant, but i did have a miscarriage in june i think, got a faint positive test, and symptoms, late period etc... but bled at 5 weeks.
    I've always had regular normal periods, until miscarriage, when my cycle went from 28 days to about 30, no other change. HAd a normal smear test last year and am getting one at the end of this week.
    Sorry about the essay, but i'm just worried and wanted to cover everything!

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array delta's Avatar

The chopped liver-looking discharge is 1 sign of endometriosis. Your best bet is to see your doc so you know for sure. Take care.
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.