Forum:

Thread: Right Inner Vagina Lip Very Swollen

Junior Member Array

Default Right Inner Vagina Lip Very Swollen

After not having sex for a few weeks I started again this week. This new guy is much bigger than anyone i have previously been with and afterwards I am a little bit swollen but it always goes down within a few hours. On Thursday we did it and I was swollen as usual but the swelling has not gone down on the right side of my inner vagina lips. It does not itch and I have no irregular discharge as I would if I had a yeast infection, but it burns and hurts. Icing it does not seem to help at all and neither does wearing breathable clothing. Another problem I think may be irritating it more is that I cannot shave and the hair that is now growing it is irritating it. It has been 4 days and it is still just as swollen and hurting maybe even more now.

Can someone tell me what to do to make the swelling go down?

WH Super Moderator Array x.st.angel.x's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hello there

Not sure what you can do to make the swelling go down... i think you might just have to wait for it naturally to go down but i have been in this situation before and the best way to prevent it from happening again is to use lubricant. It really helps!
    Lifes not about how many breaths you take its about how many moments take your breath away!

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you will land among the stars

Junior Member Array

I went to the doctors today, apparently it wasn't even from the sex, but from shaving I got an abscess. Now I'm stuck in bed for three days with a wick in it for draining.

WH Super Moderator Array caterpillar79's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Awww, sorry! But at least your doctor is treating it now, and not later. You will be better soon, and thank you for coming back on the board to share about the findings and what not. It is always good to hear back from you.

I am now having second thoughts on shaving.
    What counts in making a happy marriage is not so much how compatible you are but how you deal with incompatibility. - Leo Tolstoy

The clearest explanation for failure of any marriage is that two people are incompatible; that is, one is male and the other female. - Anna Quindlen

Register! | Rules/FAQ |Contact Mod| Contact Admin

Junior Member Array

What's an absess? I'm swollen down there right now too, but only on the right side inner lip thing, and I am trying not to freak out, but im worried. i didnt have sex, but there rubbing and I guess I just thought it was swollen from that? any info would help :-(

Junior Member Array

That has happened to me before, not after sex just from irritation from hair. I put a hydrocortisone topical cream on the area (not inside the vagina) but on the swollen lip and it seemed to help. Also make sure there is no hair in there irritating anything. If it gets worse I would contact your doctor.

Junior Member Array

omg i have a similar problem. The left vaginal lip is swollen and puffed up. I haven't been sexual active for a month now so i do not know what the cause of it may be! i am freaking out but i am trying to make an appointment with the gyno asap! It also began hurting a few days ago, and the spot got a little hard. AHH! help! what could it be?

Junior Member Array

Unhappy Vagina lip swollen

Soooo I just had sex and my fiance said that i was a little red and swollen but just slightly before we had sex now I am really swollen nd its a little tender down below on my left lip. I dont know what to do