• vigina

0 0%
  • sex

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: how to make vigina thinner ?

Junior Member Array

Default how to make vigina thinner ?

Hi there, I was wonndering if there is any cream or medicine, pills to make vigina thinner? The love of my life has a rgular size penis but my vigana is let say qiute wide, I can't even fell him... I wish to do something about it, maybe thare is anything available on the market that will help me to have better sex life? thanks a lot for your reply . Juli

WH Assistant Head Moderator Array LanaBear's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Work on your kegal exercises, that is about the only tried and true method. No magic pill or cream will really help.
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

Junior Member Array

Pelvic floor muscle exercises....when you pee midway.....stop yourself....those muscles you use to stop yourself doing your wee are the very muscles that can tighten you up....tighten the muscle and hold for as long as you can- you may only do a few seconds at first but practise evry day and it shoould improve.....and remember you can practise at work.....at home....waiting for a bus!!!!! anywhere....
    Maybe that would help?

Banned from WH Array

Get a new boyfriend? Cause your vagina isn't going anywhere...

What the ladies said above is probably the 'best' answer since tightening your pelvic floor muscles should help.

If pleasuring you is a problem then he needs to learn, read, be taught, how to do it better with more focus on you.

Too many men tend to focus on us and not YOU.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array
    Blog Entries

What about making the part where the pubic hair is on top, and the lips smaller? Mine are fluffy cause I'm a big girl. Will losing weight really make my vagina lips/mons (I think it's called) smaller?

Me: 24 (25 in Nov) DH: 27 (28 in Jan)
    MC 1: Found out Mar 1, 2011. Ended Mar 6, 2011.
    MC 2: Found out Mar 24, 2012. Ended Mar 26, 2012.

APRIL 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array ItsASecret's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Will losing weight really make my vagina lips/mons (I think it's called) smaller?
    Not likely. It is developed tissue that has taken up more space, hence it being "fluffy" like you say. You can take away the underlying tissue by losing weight but you are still left with the skin, whether or not it will tighten up as you lose weight is up in the air. It is like a person losing a ton of weight and the skin around the belly will be loose and possibly hanging. That type of thing will happen to all parts of your body if you lose considerable amounts of weight, but to varying degrees of course. You will not have hanging loose lips simply because you lost weight but there is the chance all parts down there will remain a bit 'bigger' I guess you can say. You can try the pelvic floor muscles after you lose weight but those focus on the inner muscles of the vagina and along the rim of the opening....not the lips or mons.
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array ska1331's Avatar

To the OP, my wife has worked on her kiegels and it has made a difference for both of us. Not that I'm small or anything, she had to for other medical reasons. It has hightened her sensations and feels great to me as well. They also sell different size balls that you can practice holding in, eventually working towards smaller ones. To DSemcho, if you lose weight through exercise, you will not have as much loose skin on your body, as the connective tissues underneath your skin will also tone up. As for your inner labia, well it would be the same as a man losing weight, his scrotum will not loose size. The tissues that make up the inner labia are the same as those that make up the srotum in men. Good luck to both of you.