Forum:

Thread: Watery Discharge...

Banned from WH Array

Default Watery Discharge...

And a lot of it. ;-;

This is gonna sound nasty.

I can feel it leaking and it's not pee. I go to the bathroom and it smells like a mixture of cheese and fish and it's clear. There is always a lot of it and after a while the discharge turns like thick or crusty in my panties. I take showers daily and I'm a virgin. ;-; Help!

VIP Member Array

it might be a urinary tract infection....

Or call the old lady on that TALK SEX tv show..she'll know...

but the best bet is to discuss this with a real physician.

-The Orbess
    Last edited by Little; 04-22-2008 at 10:01 PM.

Banned from WH Array

Default Watery Discharge

Since you described how the discharge smells I believe that you do need to seek medical treatment. This actually sounds like a case of bacterial vaginosis. The treatment for this is a course of antibiotics.

However, you do need to seek medical treatment so that the vaginosis does not turn out to be worse than it already is.

Good luck.

Junior Member Array

There may also be a chance that it is leukorrhea - I have this after having a Mirena IUD inserted - whilst I have to wear a liner most days and most of the time, personally comparatively to excruciating periods, I'd rather have a bit of discharge! The smell may not be such an issue, but go along to a doctor anyway!

Junior Member Array

Default I have something similar

I am not what it could be, but I do have something similar. I saw both my doctors, and both my test result came back fine. my gyn tested me for a few things, like clymedia, etc..but it was all negative. but, it's still irritating, I some discharge sometimes, it's watery and not really brown though, and no smell. I have another appointment tomorrow. Last time, he put on antib.... but I guess it didn't do much. I was never like that before until recently.
    It's so annoying...I just need to go away.

I hope everything work out for you...best thing go see a doctor

Junior Member Array

I have the same symptoms and still my doctor couldn't help me. Did you find out what it is?

SJK
    Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by depressedcherie View Post
    I am not what it could be, but I do have something similar. I saw both my doctors, and both my test result came back fine. my gyn tested me for a few things, like clymedia, etc..but it was all negative. but, it's still irritating, I some discharge sometimes, it's watery and not really brown though, and no smell. I have another appointment tomorrow. Last time, he put on antib.... but I guess it didn't do much. I was never like that before until recently.
    It's so annoying...I just need to go away.

I hope everything work out for you...best thing go see a doctor
    Cyclotic vaginitis - acidic vagina