Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Butt Hair.... :(

  1. #1
    Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8

    Default Butt Hair.... :(


    I've noticed I have black hair in my butt crack since I began puberty. I never tried to shave it, for fear it would be stubly and itchy. I'm very very self-conscious about it and although my boyfriend loves my butt, I'm terrified that he's going to somehow see inside my buttcrack. If it was blonde hair it wouldn't be such a problem, but I have very light skin and very dark body hair. I live in a small town and there aren't any waxing places around. I want to get laser hair removal butt can't afford it. Am I the only one with this problem? I've seen and heard about guys who have hairy butt cheeks and cracks, but never girls. Any ideas??

  2. #2
    Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Embarrassing, but i have the same thing! I was wondering the same thing. So your not the only o ne.

  3. #3
    Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Dont worry, it is alot more common that we think. I also thought i was the only one
    I think it is pretty common amongst ethnic women (and men).
    I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING and have found that waxing has rrrrrreally reduced the hair on all private parts. The catch is that you have to do it regularly, every 4 weeks or so.
    I have shaved once or twice but the results were so temporary. And in grown hairs are so painful and unsightly.
    I tried laser treatments (at 300 bucks a pop) and it didn't work for me, i had to go back 3 times, $900 dollars later and i was still fuzzy wuzzy.
    So i am a true beliver in a brazilian wax. the women who do it are used to it, keep in mind that they chose this as their profession, so for them to care would be... well odd
    plus when you show up at your boyfriends house with close to no hair down there they will forget that you have booty hair. (I highly doubt that if you have hair on your booty that your boy hasnt notices, they are just being nice)
    its this helps u out
    P∑C∑

  4. #4
    Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1

    Default Don't worry!

    Quote Originally Posted by luckyladie88 View Post
    I've noticed I have black hair in my butt crack since I began puberty. I never tried to shave it, for fear it would be stubly and itchy. I'm very very self-conscious about it and although my boyfriend loves my butt, I'm terrified that he's going to somehow see inside my buttcrack. If it was blonde hair it wouldn't be such a problem, but I have very light skin and very dark body hair. I live in a small town and there aren't any waxing places around. I want to get laser hair removal butt can't afford it. Am I the only one with this problem? I've seen and heard about guys who have hairy butt cheeks and cracks, but never girls. Any ideas??
    You're not the only one. I've had it since puberty as well.
    Everyone does. And if they say they don't, they're lying.
    I barely even think of it, and I tried to shave it once. Unless you like having to shave blindly, (I do NOT recommend this) every few days, I wouldn't.
    You could get it waxed when (if?) you go in for bikini waxes. Or just ignore it. It's no big deal.

  5. #5
    Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array p3375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    middle of Virginia, USA
    Posts
    416

    Default

    Some like it, some don't. I hate body hair and have had good success w/ laser then getting the stragglers w/ electrolysis. Both processes are expensive and painfull, but what good things are not?

  6. #6
    Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Futureboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    338

    Default

    It's common to have a hair crack with dark haired girls

    I do find it a little off putting to provide oral etc.

    I find it hard to believe there is no where in your small town, the hairdresser may know someone.

    Alternatively you can buy hot wax kits over the internet. Personally I'd go for a couple of professional treatments out of town first 'cos it's hard waxing yourself.

  7. #7
    Junior Member Array nickycole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Colorado
    Posts
    8

    Default

    I think it is normal though, Had some too but what can we do to prevent it? Nothing and all we can do is to reduce and make the hair grows slowly.
    One body healthy info is a treasure of a Lifetime...

  8. #8
    Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) FEBRUARY 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array stressed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,929

    Default

    I also think it's more common that people admit it is (I also have it and try to shave often).

    I just find it so unfair that it's totally OK for men to have a fur but it's considered a turn off for a woman to have hair in natural places that is difficult to get rid of. We were born with body hair too, it's not a male privilege... I hate having to spend 30 mins every time I shower just to get rid of hair, it's a waste of time.

  9. #9
    Banned from WH Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5

    Default

    i am a 35 yr old male. i have seen women who have been HAIRY down there that you needed a lawnmower for it. trimmed, shaved, hair around nipples, whatever the case may be. i myself have hair on my back. not alot but enough that i have a complex. on the butt crack hair i look at it like this. ALL have it, it is not much unless you are a ape, nobody cares unless you are into salad tossing and have poo in it because you did not wipe or are dirty. hope that helps.

  10. #10
    jns
    jns is offline
    Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array jns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    LA, CA
    Posts
    5,465

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futureboy View Post
    It's common to have a hair crack with dark haired girls
    All Asian girls I have been intimate with have dark hair and none of them had more than a few butt hairs.


    Quote Originally Posted by stressed View Post
    I just find it so unfair that it's totally OK for men to have a fur but it's considered a turn off for a woman to have hair in natural places that is difficult to get rid of. We were born with body hair too, it's not a male privilege... I hate having to spend 30 mins every time I shower just to get rid of hair, it's a waste of time.
    As a guy, natural is OK with me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I Have Butt Hair And Its Very Embarrassing!!!!!!
    By Jessica_19 in forum Hair Removal
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: Yesterday, 01:43 AM
  2. butt-acne :\
    By beachloverx33 in forum Hair Removal
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 08:23 AM
  3. How comfy is your butt?
    By trishyem in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 09:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Beauty & Style | Fitness & Nutrition | Family & Relationships | Sex & Sexual Health | Physical & Mental Health | Girl Talk | Forum Home
Home | Health Library | Contact | Terms Of Service | Contact | Privacy Policy

© Womens-Health.com 2013 and Emerge Media