Forum:

Thread: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex

Kac
    Junior Member Array

Post My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex

Is it normal that he always wants to have sex ... its like if i touch him he automatically thinks we are goin to have sex .. and since we dont .. he gets angry

WH Super Moderator Array x.st.angel.x's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hun i have read your other posts....Do you really want a guy like that in your life? He should be supportive and make sure you are comfortable and ready not get angry....
    Lifes not about how many breaths you take its about how many moments take your breath away!

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you will land among the stars

Kac
    Junior Member Array

true ... but i dont know .. i'm in love wit him and even though he is this way ... i dont think i can do any better

WH Super Moderator Array x.st.angel.x's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Doesh e love you? If he doesnt whats the point? If he says he does then he cant get angry at you everytime you dont want to have sex, it doesnt work like that. A relationship is a two way street. Dont let him use you, you are better than that. Dont ever think you have to settle for someone.... Dont let them make you think like that either.
    Lifes not about how many breaths you take its about how many moments take your breath away!

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you will land among the stars

WH Super Moderator Array sourpuss's Avatar

To me it sounds more like a self-esteem issue, rather than love. Which I think when you're really young (and with the wrong person) the two can often be confused for one another. Unfortunately, hindsight is usually the only way to realize it.

If you don't want to have sex, then don't. If he gets angry with you, then that's a HUGE red flag that should not be ignored.
    Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard.

Register! | Rules/FAQ | Contact Mod

Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array

Quote Originally Posted by Kac View Post
    true ... but i dont know .. i'm in love wit him and even though he is this way ... i dont think i can do any better
    If you don't think you can do any better, then maybe you're actually in love with the fact that you have someone who is willing to call you his girlfriend. Like sourpuss said, that sounds more like a self esteem issue than true love.

And, yes, you can do much MUCH better than someone who wants to treat you like his personal sex toy.

WH Super Moderator Array caterpillar79's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Is it normal that he always wants to have sex ... its like if i touch him he automatically thinks we are goin to have sex .. and since we dont .. he gets angry
    Some guys are wired that way. My ex-husband for example. When I become affectionate and touch him, he always expected it to end up in bed, which I didn't really feel like doing. So when I stop him, he throws a fit. Eventually, he resorted to forcing me.

You can do much better than this. If he acts this way right now, how much more when you're married. Are you going to let him have his way with you? Your issue is your self-esteem, like Sourpuss said. You seek validation, approval and love from another person, whilst it should start from you.

How much time do you spend on your own, may I ask? I hope I didn't sound offensive for you. Tough love here...
    What counts in making a happy marriage is not so much how compatible you are but how you deal with incompatibility. - Leo Tolstoy

The clearest explanation for failure of any marriage is that two people are incompatible; that is, one is male and the other female. - Anna Quindlen

Register! | Rules/FAQ |Contact Mod| Contact Admin

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Array Explorer44's Avatar
    Florida - I can watch the shuttle launch!

Is this the SEX forum

Never stay in a dysfunctional situation that puts you in pain or danger, or with someone who treats you like an inaimate object.

And I am completely sure you can do better, and can find someone who thinks you are a real treasure.
    C'mon girls - let's have some FUN!

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

We can talk about whatever we want in the Lounge.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

Junior Member Array

Having sex is a mutual expression of love ! It is giving to each other...not just taking...there has to be willingness to communicate....Try to reach this if you can but do NOT become a servant ....Lisa