Forum:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bulge in his pants, get a glance

Banned from WH Array

Wink Bulge in his pants, get a glance

Ladies, when you're checking out a guy where does 'crotch bulge' check rank in your scan? In other words, a woman might tend to notice his height first, then his eyes second, his chest third, etc, etc, varying from woman to woman. At what point do you find yourself giving his pants crotch area a glance? Is it second? never? forth? seventh?, etc. To see if it looks like it's packing something, or looks sunken in, or looks inbetween packing and sunken in.

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

I NEVER in my life ... have gazed at a guys package as a part of checking him out or sizing him up. NEVER.

In my relationship now, when I am excited and playing around up close and personal with my boyfriend I will look at his pants in that area for indicators of interest :P and usually touch for confirmations (and for fun..lol) but thats the only time my eyes are drawn there.

But as far as walking down the street and seeing a hot guy I have NEVER zoomed my eyes down to see if there was a buldge. I can't think I've ever once thought that a bulge would relate to size of their penis, or be sexual.

I think erections are sexy as hades however a guy on a street corner with one would not turn me on -- it would freak me out , which is why I only peep at my guys pants and only when Im horny and we're in private and I'm hoping to find some poking through the pants

At a glance I notice a guys face, first. His eyes his smile his features, his stature, swagger, attire.

I have never... ever had a girl friend say to me.... did you see the package on that guy? Never. Not ever.
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Disco's Avatar

I check it regularily. I don't know what I look at first or last but the bulge is on the list, yes.

Banned from WH Array

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless Dork View Post
    I NEVER in my life ... have gazed at a guys package as a part of checking him out or sizing him up. NEVER.

In my relationship now, when I am excited and playing around up close and personal with my boyfriend I will look at his pants in that area for indicators of interest :P and usually touch for confirmations (and for fun..lol) but thats the only time my eyes are drawn there.

But as far as walking down the street and seeing a hot guy I have NEVER zoomed my eyes down to see if there was a buldge. I can't think I've ever once thought that a bulge would relate to size of their penis, or be sexual.

I think erections are sexy as hades however a guy on a street corner with one would not turn me on -- it would freak me out , which is why I only peep at my guys pants and only when Im horny and we're in private and I'm hoping to find some poking through the pants

At a glance I notice a guys face, first. His eyes his smile his features, his stature, swagger, attire.

I have never... ever had a girl friend say to me.... did you see the package on that guy? Never. Not ever.
    I think you realise but just to be perfectly clear I'm speaking about flaccid penises. There are women who look very soon, and there are women who just don't look, this I know as I see with my own eyes. I'd bet there are some women who sometimes look and sometimes don't.
    I just don't have a good grasp on the percentages nor do I get to discuss it with those women.

Banned from WH Array

I 100% expected that answer from you Hopeless Dork.

I wouldnt ever see the point in checking out a guys bulge. Its like a guy checking out a girls tummy in a babydoll dress.
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

Banned from WH Array

I wouldnt ever see the point in checking out a guys bulge. Its like a guy checking out a girls tummy in a babydoll dress.
    Obviously if a guy has on very loose pants there probably isn't any way to get an indication.

Some women believe flaccid size and erect size don't correlate at all. Some women think it 'can'.

(Actually, there is a rather strong correlation but still a lot of hit and miss.)

But even if a woman doesn't care, or believes there is no correlation, what I've found is that even those women still find a big erect penis to be quite the eye candy. It would seem to me that this probably carries over into big flaccid sizes too. So while I do think those women would be less inclined to look some still might based solely on their visual inclination (eye candy). Apparently some wouldn't ever though, as indicated by you. I've seen women who didn't ever look but I couldn't be sure if that always applied.

Don't get me wrong I love a good looking penis. Yes, some are better looking than others (to me) and it has nothing to do with size or thickenss but head shape, proportion, the smoothness of the skin, etc. When I was single I would actually masturbate to pictures of erect penis' or guys masturbating which is pretty atypical as far as I understand.

I get extremely aroused at the sight of my boyfriends penis... and its major eyecandy, perfect in my eyes , it is also big, which as I said before is an awesome sight to behold. I think the visual of a big penis, IS a turn on... but in my experience and with what my body needs for sexual penetration with a penis it doesn't matter much to me.

But in giving oral, and just all around visual appeal its a pretty thing to see.

But I've just NEVER paid attention to a guys package in their pants. Never... maybe its because I would not be attracted to a guy who wore pants so tight his package would be visiable in the first place :P

Banned from WH Array

But I've just NEVER paid attention to a guys package in their pants. Never... maybe its because I would not be attracted to a guy who wore pants so tight his package would be visiable in the first place :P
    The pants don't have to be tight. Tight pants are just plain corny, size or no size. Good fitting pants with a bit of snugness work quite well. It does also depend on the brand, some pants aren't bulge friendly.

Some bulges draw attention to themselves If you get my drift

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast