Forum:

Thread: Handcuff ideas??

Junior Member Array

Wink Handcuff ideas??

Hi,
    Right well i'd quite like to surprise my boyfriend by getting the handcuffs out but i was wondering if any of you out there had any good ideas to use them?
    We have got them out once before but the minute i had them on him i kinda drew a blank and couldnt decide where to go from there, any suggestions?
    Thanks

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array MissMeSha810's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Talking

Hey sweets. Just add a scarf around his eyes and you're ready to go. I find oil massages to be a good way to begin. Just poor and rub softly and slowly. Another good one is kisses and teasing every area of his body....add some tongue here and there. The trick with the scarf is he doesn't know what your going to do next.....hint, hint! lol After you think he's ready and you are too, jump on for the ride of a lifetime!! Hope I helped some. See ya
    Love the skin you're in
    Be proud of who you are
    Never allow others to downgrade or discriminate
    Demand love, respect & attention
    Be true to yourself and love YOU first
    With love,
    MissMeSha 810

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Faerunner's Avatar

Ditto to the blindfold. You could handcuff him to the bed (if you have a bed that will allow it!) and dance/strip for him
    (if he's not blindfolded), tease him with various things draped, slapped or trailed across his body (whip or leather belt, silk scarf, paddle, feather, your panties...), tickle, lick, kiss, massage, suck, blow, apply body paint or whipped cream...

Handcuffs mean YOU are in control, so turn him on in the manner that most pleases you!

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array MissMeSha810's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Faerunner View Post
    Ditto to the blindfold. You could handcuff him to the bed (if you have a bed that will allow it!) and dance/strip for him
    (if he's not blindfolded), tease him with various things draped, slapped or trailed across his body (whip or leather belt, silk scarf, paddle, feather, your panties...), tickle, lick, kiss, massage, suck, blow, apply body paint or whipped cream...

Handcuffs mean YOU are in control, so turn him on in the manner that most pleases you!
    I'm going to have to steal that body paint idea!!!
    Last edited by MissMeSha810; 03-29-2010 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Forgot my colors
    Love the skin you're in
    Be proud of who you are
    Never allow others to downgrade or discriminate
    Demand love, respect & attention
    Be true to yourself and love YOU first
    With love,
    MissMeSha 810

Junior Member Array

It isn't possible to handcuff him to the bed but that would've been a good one I like the idea of of kissing and teasing every area of his body and the body paint and whipped cream sounds very good to me i quite like the idea of the whip too.. im not too sure how up for that he'll be though

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) FEBRUARY 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array stressed's Avatar

But how do you use handcuffs in a bed without a bedpost? We just bought a new one and that's the only thing I hate about it...

March 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array

You can run ropes / clothesline under the matress and up on each side, one for his hands, other for his ankles. Can also do it lengthwise, tie hands above his head, feet together at the other end - rope passes under the materss lengthwise. You tie his wrists to his ankles and then either tie the ankles apart with a rope under the bed, or drill 2 holes in a broomstick.

Adult shops often sell soft handcuffs that won't cut off circulation. Be careful with metal or rope.

Always have a knife or scissors ready to cut someone loose. Best if they can untie themselves (eventually) if they need to.

What you do with him depends entirely on what you think he would like. Has he given any hints. If not, start slowly and see how he reacts.

Some ideas:

Tease / arouse him almost to the point of orgasm, then stop, straddle his face and make him lick you to orgasm before you will finish him. You can tease a bit more during this if he seems to be losing interest. Alternately, use the whip (gently) to encourage him to do a better job.

With him tied to the bed, make him resist having an orgasm. Set a timer (from experience you know how long). If you can make him orgasm (any way you want) before the timer goes off, he gets punished: one way is just to let go when he starts to orgasm. Of course if he lasts long enough, maybe you need to be punished for failing.....

Another punishment is to keep masturbating him after he finishes - this may be more severe than he wants to play.

One simple one is just use him for YOUR pleasure - do whatever you feel like to him at the time.

Don't forget roleplaying. Maybe he is a captive prince and he is going to be forced to father a child before hie is executed? Maybe he is the toy of some princess?

Ask him to tell you his fantasies - especially once you have him tied up and helpless...

Be sure to use a safeword anytime you are playing bondage games.

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) FEBRUARY 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array stressed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rcoreyus View Post
    You can run ropes / clothesline under the matress and up on each side, one for his hands, other for his ankles. Can also do it lengthwise, tie hands above his head, feet together at the other end - rope passes under the materss lengthwise. You tie his wrists to his ankles and then either tie the ankles apart with a rope under the bed, or drill 2 holes in a broomstick.
    That's an excellent idea! Thank you.

Junior Member Array

Smile

Hey girl,

Me and my bf have been tryin this recently. Usually I just kinda suprise him with it wen were hanging out in bed. Obviously it ends in us gettin it on, but he loves everything that goes on before that.

Once the cuffs are on, I like to straddle him and kiss and touch him all over. Even a little tickling is great. I like that he's helpless and can't do anything about it. I think that obviously most of the fun happens downstairs, but I'll tease him and tickle him by touching around up top too for a good while. Once I work my way down, I'll touch around the area and slow and light tease him there too. While teasing I'll make sure to let him know he can't do anythin bout it.

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Old thread 2010, OP has not returned so won't answerany posts.

Thread closed.
    PUT A LITTLE LIGHT IN MY SOUL!