Forum:

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: People who don't wear underwear. What is up with this?

VIP Member Array

Default People who don't wear underwear. What is up with this?

I am curious to know why a man would do this. Can anyone enlighten me?

Can't wait to hear the reasoning behind this one!

VIP Member Array

maybe its coz a guy would like to feel free down there lol i duno i know women do it alot and its ok for them to do it so why not a guy??

VIP Member Array

Women do it a lot? That's a new one! Maybe it depends upon what sort of circles you reside in? What would the purpose be of such behavior?

I am thinking it is kind of gross and creepy.

VIP Member Array

i duno really i just know some women go comando is what ive heared its called! not me myself.

Banned from WH Array

At home I like to be comfy, so I wear my italian soccer team warm up suit 2006 with no undies. Even woody allen would look sexy in that.
    Also my gf likes to rip my undies apart and when I dress a jeans or something to go out I do want undies so to not lose another pair for when she wants to take me for a ride I dont wear them at home.

I wont wear underware if im feeling sexy and want my boyfriend there and then haha! but I wont just wake up one morning and think 'ooo - i feel like wearing no undies today!'

My mate (who's a bloke) felt the need to tell me one day that he was going commando. when i asked him why, he simply said that it was because he had no clean ones. when i resonded with an ewwww he said that is why most men do it occasionally.

so yes - if your guy is commando, it is most probably because he is waiting for his washed grundies!
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - Chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO-HOO what a ride!!"
    "I dream about being with you forever." - Twilight

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

I would take my panties off in a public place for a short amount of a time, say a movie with my bf etc..

But I would not wander around the city without panties, not in a dress or skirt anyway... I'd be too afraid of catching some weird germs or something.

I don't like the idea of people sitting around without underwear and perhaps dropping a pube here or there, but even if they were shaved I'd worry about them leaking some kind of bodily fluid lol..

I'm such a germa phobe.
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Haha HD...

Well see we were born naked... No shoes, no bras, no knickers... Happy to do it all.

I think it's sexy.

The concept of fluids is in your mind... toilets are everywhere and women don't generally have that problem on a "large degree", otherwise our knickers would have to be changed 10 times a day, let's face it.

It's also the sexy feel of being out for dinner in evening wear, and whispering that you have nothing on underneath...

IDK, I don't think it's discusting at all.

As, I said we were born naked.

I do love dressing up in bras and knickers however, and I prefer to be seen that way at least first, before going "naked". But, the thrill and excitement and sexiness on occasions, beats me, I have to do it
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Junior Member Array

My wife dosen't wear any panties. We have been together for 12years and she has never worn them. Her reason is that the ride in places that she dosen't want them to. I personal think it is very hot. For me i have to have them on.

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CHANDLERS WISH View Post
    The concept of fluids is in your mind... toilets are everywhere and women don't generally have that problem on a "large degree", otherwise our knickers would have to be changed 10 times a day, let's face it.
    LOL yeah, thats true.. even a woman with a severe lubrication situation would not be streaking up chairs all over town lol !! See the thought of someone i KNOW not wearing panties does not bother me as much as strangers lol.
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast