Forum:

Thread: Vaginal cracking?

Super Moderator Array acerousme's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Vaginal cracking?

Hi
    This is my first post, so I hope its a good one, lol.
    Lately I have had "vaginal cracking" Im not pregnant, or in labour...so we can rule that out.
    I am also not sexually active. Im still a virgin.
    So, forgive me if I sound....uneducated.
    So this cracking is on the inside, by my clitoris....or is it the Vulva? Oaky, let me put it this way...I will use what my sister called it...on the inside of my "woman lips"
    well...
    its getting so bad, that its beginning to bleed.
    and it really REALLY hurts.
    could it be a yeast infection?
    PLEASE help
    I know practically NOTHING about sex, or my body.
    i DO know how babies are made, lol.
    PLEASE HELP
    Im desperate

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi, acerousme...

You sound eductated. ( smile )...

I don't think yeast infections, well at least any i have had begin to bleed? Itching, and some discomfort sure...

Maybe you are very dry, as you haven't experienced sex and the lubrication is not giving for some reason, therefore it drys, cracks...and then bleeds...

I think that you should honestly see a Doctor here, i don't think you have a choice, he / she may recommend an ointment to assist or at least tell you why and how to solve the problem.

Not a nice thing to go through irrespective, so i feel for you there.

Take care.

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Blog Entries

Cracking of the skin? Good night! You definitely need to see a doctor; if it was your leg cracking and bleeding, wouldn't you?
    Like CW said, there's probably something wrong with your fluids/lubrication. It might get traced back to a hormone problem, and if you get it out of the way now any future husband you have will be happy you did
    Also: your clitoris is the "love button" at the top of your vaginal lips ("labia," in scientific terms, but the word labia means lips anyways.) Your vulva is ALL of the visible parts of your genitals, and your "vagina" is the parts on the inside.
    Try looking at the Wikipedia article for "vagina" or find another place to become educated on your anatomy; it's necessary for good communication with a doctor.