Forum:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Double Vaginal Penetration question?

Junior Member Array

Question Double Vaginal Penetration question?

My wife really enjoys this as do I. We normally do this with her vibrator with a handle that she holds in her in the doggy position and I enter her from behind and slide in alongside the vibrator already in there.

How many more woman and men enjoy doing this either with sex toys or with an extra partner?

My wife is very eager to experience myself and another male together one day soon if she ever finds a willing partner to see how it feels with two real penises at the same time but we are wary of the STI's and the whole bringing another person into our bed thing.

If any of you have done this was it a sucess or a disaster?

Blog Entries

This does not belong in the sex forum. I'm moving it to the Lounge.
    Please read the stticky at the top of the sex forum about posting rules before posting again.

May 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array anonymouswhitefemale's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Looks like this section is going to get dirty...

Maybe someone should add another board... Instead of just having "sex" and lounge, could have a "sexual health" and a "sexual discussions" board...?

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array SorridLives's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouswhitefemale View Post
    Looks like this section is going to get dirty...

Maybe someone should add another board... Instead of just having "sex" and lounge, could have a "sexual health" and a "sexual discussions" board...?
    Agreed
    La Vita Loca

Junior Member Array funlovinglady's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by lumba View Post
    My wife really enjoys this as do I. We normally do this with her vibrator with a handle that she holds in her in the doggy position and I enter her from behind and slide in alongside the vibrator already in there.

How many more woman and men enjoy doing this either with sex toys or with an extra partner?

My wife is very eager to experience myself and another male together one day soon if she ever finds a willing partner to see how it feels with two real penises at the same time but we are wary of the STI's and the whole bringing another person into our bed thing.

If any of you have done this was it a sucess or a disaster?
    I have tried this with a couple of partners over the years and have enjoyed it very much. The first time was during a threesome with two young guys I met in a bar when I was in collage who were very comfortable performing together and it was fabulous having them moving together inside me.

The other is with my husband and his good friend who we have enjoyed doing threesomes with for the last 4 years but because they are both well endowed it was a bit more difficult to do and we have to use lots of lubricant to do so.

You have to be very secure in your relationship to make this work and not have a jealous bone in your body or be self consious about the fact your genetals will be rubbing against another guys while you are doing this though and unless you are using condoms you will be probably getting covered in his semen as well. Fortunately for me my husband actually enjoys this part as do I but if you are in doubt then I would not recomend it.

If you think you can handle it though I can assure you your wife will be very happy with results and it will take a while to come down from cloud nine, at least that is how it was for me.

Junior Member Array

Thanks funlovinglady,

It's good to hear from someone else who enjoys doing this type of penetration. My wife is very anxious to do it for real and so am I but we must make sure we have the right person who will be ok with performing with myself simultaniously inside her. Safe sex is also a must for us so we wont need to worry about getting fluids everywhere.

My wife has been approached by a young man while at the gym a while back but all he wants is a quick one on one encounter and seemed put off about me being involved after my wife told him she was willing to have sex as long as I was involved too.

We are probably going to try a contact magazine to find an ideal candidate.

Many thanks,
    Lumba

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by lumba View Post

My wife has been approached by a young man while at the gym a while back but all he wants is a quick one on one encounter and seemed put off about me being involved after my wife told him she was willing to have sex as long as I was involved too.

We are probably going to try a contact magazine to find an ideal candidate.

Many thanks,
    Lumba
    Lumba you need to be carefull about meeting people from contact magazines. Make sure you and your wife meet them in a public place for a coffee first and never at your place of residence as there have been people who were attacked and or robbed from using contact magazines.

Good luck though and I hope your wife appreciates what a great husband she has for allowing her to enjoy what she is about to experience. She will be spoiled for life afterwards though as 1 penis is never enough for me now. I still enjoy being one on one with my husband but I could not go for more than a month or two without getting some dual action.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

como la chinga...

With all the things people say on this website, my (entirely exciting and satisfying) sex life is beginning to seem boring as .

I've never tried it, and I don't think I ever could nor do I have any desire to. I enjoy the whole pain/pleasure thing as much as the next person, but lord almighty, the things women do to their vaginas...But, then again, I guess if one is good, two is better? lmao

Quote Originally Posted by ChelseaRenee View Post
    como la chinga...

With all the things people say on this website, my (entirely exciting and satisfying) sex life is beginning to seem boring as .

I've never tried it, and I don't think I ever could nor do I have any desire to. I enjoy the whole pain/pleasure thing as much as the next person, but lord almighty, the things women do to their vaginas...But, then again, I guess if one is good, two is better? lmao
    Don't knock it until you try it ChelseaRenee.

The first time I did it was during a drunken threesome and I thought the guy behind me was going for my behind but he popped it in my p******y instead and oh my god I thought I had died and gone to heaven once they settled in to a rythym.

I never thought it was possible up to that point but our little wrinkles are amazingly stretchy.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array damd's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I just can't see how a heterosexual male can be comfortable having his unit rub against another man's unit. Might as well give him a handjob while he is at it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast