Forum:

Thread: Can i get pregnant without having a period???

Junior Member Array

Question Can i get pregnant without having a period???

I'm 20 years old. my boyfriend and i have been trying to concieve for about 5months. my period is and has always been irregular. sometimes i go months without having one. is it possible for me to get pregnant without having a normal period? PLEASE share your thoughts.

Junior Member Array

Yes it is possible, but will be difficult, just for the fact that your ovulation isn't regular. I have done some research because I have some medical issues and I wanted to see how they would effect me.
    This that really suck out..
    Abnormal periods means abnormal ovulation, you might want to pick up an ovulation meter, it lets you know when you are ovulating they can be found near the at home prego tests.
    If you are overweight it is thought to lessen your chance of becoming prego
    Last but not least, it takes most couples a year to conceive. If it takes longer than that you will want to check fertility levels with you and your partner.

But, you can become prego if you don't get your period as long as you ovulate. Grab the meter, its the first step to helping ya out.

Good luck!

(and I feel for ya on the periods, it'd be nice if they came on time wouldn't it?)

Junior Member Array

(sorry for the typos by the way.. spell check doesn't always help)

Junior Member Array

Smile if it makes u feel better....

Quote Originally Posted by dede View Post
    I'm 20 years old. my boyfriend and i have been trying to concieve for about 5months. my period is and has always been irregular. sometimes i go months without having one. is it possible for me to get pregnant without having a normal period? PLEASE share your thoughts.
    I am 24 and have been with my fiance for 2 yrs. We had tried concieving and it was happening either.. I thought it was me because like you i never had a regular period, in fact i didnt have one for over a year, and before that i would go months without having one. Well i had went to the my doc and he did all the tests and couldnt figure out why i wasnt having a period, everything was normal. That was in march of 09'. I am now 7 mnths pregnant and dont know how it happened but it IS POSSIBLE!! Just dont give up!

Junior Member Array

well hello ladies i am actually the reply'n to ms bentlry and ms dede.well im 20 yrs old as well and me and my fiance been together for 6 yrs an dwe haVE BEEN TRYIN TO HAVE A baby for about 2 and 1/2 yrs now and my period is well past irregular like ms bentley my period come and go as it plz so i can really say how long it stay or go ,i have just been tryin really hard too have a baby it seem impossible. I read on a article about womens health and it was sayin some thing about folic acid pills and i think i wanna try them and when i do ill be back to tell my results but in the mean time i would like for some one too tell me more if its possible.

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hello THEMRS****

I am going to have to suggest that you view the date the thread ended, in this case for ms bentey March 2010.

Perhaps you can start your own thread, welcome to the Forum

This thread is old, therefore closed.

CW
    PUT A LITTLE LIGHT IN MY SOUL!