Forum:

Thread: period while pregnant

No Thread Left Behind Club (NTLBC) Array CEBOULD's Avatar

Default period while pregnant

can anyone tell me what it was like to have a period while being pregnant was it just like a regular period or heavy or light how many days were you on did you cramp or not

WH Super Moderator Array patricias213's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CEBOULD View Post
    can anyone tell me what it was like to have a period while being pregnant was it just like a regular period or heavy or light how many days were you on did you cramp or not
    I didn't actually have my period when i found out i was pregnant but i got cramps like anyday my period would come!
    If you are pregnant and the bleeding is light and slightly brownish it may be the iplantation. If its heavy you would want to definitly see a doctor just to make sure everything is ok.
    ~♥Þátrìçìá♥~

Private.Flangeamin

Quote Originally Posted by CEBOULD View Post
    I think this varies for everyone .

I got cramps when i was pregnant and for a good number of days just seemed like a normal period but nope ...i was pregnant . If youu do have a period while pregnant which its possible - it would be like any other period ie Blood !! unless of course one miscarries ....

Private.Flangeamin

Quote Originally Posted by Private.Flangeamin View Post
    I think this varies for everyone .

I got cramps when i was pregnant and for a good number of days just seemed like a normal period but nope ...i was pregnant . If youu do have a period while pregnant which its possible - it would be like any other period ie Blood !! unless of course one miscarries ....
    If your bleeding in the early stages or any stages ...dont waste time go straight away to A and E if you havent got transport call an ambulance ...important also if pain getting worse ...could be eptopic ...

Junior Member Array

Default heavy to light periods

I have always had periods that lasted 5 days and heavy in the beginning. My last period however came at the end of the scheduled day instead of first off in the morning. It was also light and to start was redish pinkish and then turned brown. It also only lasted for 2 1/2 days. Can anyone share some thoughts on what this may be? Thanks

Junior Member Array

did I mention I feel like I have gotten somewhat of a belly

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This is an old thread, you probably would have done better to start a new one. But there are a number of things that could be going on. Have you done a pregnancy test? Go see the doc, you could have a hormone imbalance or a stress related condition that is keeping you from fully shedding the uterine lining, if that's the case, as it builds up you will reach a point where you start bleeding daily. Just go get checked.

Junior Member Array

hello i am just looking for advise :
    i started taking a contrasetion pill to prospone my period whilst on holiday but i still spooted for the duration on my period just wasnt heavey as usuall i still carried on taking the pill as i have a boyfriend over there so the same day i finished spotting (period) i had unprotected sex a lot of times befor i went home a week later as soon as i arrived home i stopped taking the pill now 5 weeks later i still havent started a period i have took a pregnacys test the same day i got home it was negative but mow my friends say it might of been to early to register as it was only aa cheap test if any 1 has any help or advise for me i will be very happy of it thanks x