Forum:

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SO embarassed! pooped a little during sex

Junior Member Array

Default SO embarassed! pooped a little during sex

Hey everyone.
    I'm friends with benefits with one of my guy friends. We've been having sex for close to 2 yrs now. He came over this evening and we were doing doggy style and had great sex. He was going hard and deep. After we both had orgasms he went to the bathroom to take off his condom. That's when he noticed and told me that there was some poop on his condom. I felt sooo embarassed. I started crying. This has NEVER happened to me before. Has this happened to anyone else? He also had some near his crotch. He told me not to worry and that we'd have sex again. Can this happen during sex? I'm scared something is wrong w. me. Please help!

Registered User Array
    Blog Entries

didnt have that happen, but while i was bein ridden she farted on my gems. is that close enough. she didnt cry but laughed alot i thought she was going to pee.

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I truly also don't know. What i would say is two things.

One ok FWB.. there is a comfortable stage there.. You let your body fully go, you orgasmed, so did he.,... then you realised your body so let go, that something else came out... He said it's ok... Don't cry... It means that your body was relaxed and let go.

As I said, hasn't happened to me but i can understand it happening.

The other thing you need to consider, is the way you have described the situation, it was minimal, ... you may be lactose intolerant, you may otherwise have a weekness there, like bladder control. Nothing to be ashamed about, life is life.. It's not life threatening hey!

So, do me a favour and go see your Doctor and mention this, so that they can ascertain if you were purely "orgamic" smile!!!!! Or, have a slight weakness that you can strengthen up.

Don't think that it is going ot happen everytime, I am using "gut" feeling... Didn't happen before... But you do need to ascertain if it may be a future problem..

Don't stress, we all have some form of problem, better this than I can't orgasm, or feel a thing hey?
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Was your doggy-style anal or vaginal? (if it was anal... well, thats just the price of admission). And some guys are certainly into brown, or at least, your "friend" is mature enough that it doesn't seem to bother him.

I wouldn't worry about it. Its a good laugh-about bar story. Its not like you dropped a two-pound deuce while he was rimming you or anything.

WH Super Moderator Array Fallen1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SinisterUrge View Post
    Was your doggy-style anal or vaginal? (if it was anal... well, thats just the price of admission).
    That's exactly what I was thinking.

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Good one Sinister, my mind didn't go to that situation...

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Junior Member Array

No. It was not anal.

Junior Member Array

Smile Don't worry

From a guy. Sex is a messy business especially if you are doing it right, Things happen from time to time, A mature person will recognize this.
    Herandhim2gether(at)yahoo.com

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array hello_pitty's Avatar

One time I felt like I was going to poop during anal....I had to make him stop!! But I have qweefed many times too It's all normal....hey if the guy can't handle natural body functions, he shouldn't be having sex
    "I might be a little young, but honey I ain't naive"
    "If it ain't an APBT, it's just a dog"

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array silvertae's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A girl I used to know pooped a bit when her boyfriend fingered her butt. She nearly died of embarrassment and cried and locked herself in the bathroom. Her boyfriend was understanding though and they got over it. You will too! At least he sounds like he took it well!
    Well some people say that you shouldn't tempt fate, and for them I can not disagree. But I never learned nothing from playing it safe; I say fate should not tempt me. I take my chances.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast