Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Broken Vagina =[

Junior Member Array

Default Broken Vagina =[

Okay, so this is kind of strange and long so bare with me. Well, my names Melissa and I am 18. I have been sexually active sense I was 16 and I have had sex with 6 guys. (always used condoms)

Out of those 6 guys I have never felt anything that would be considered "pleasurable" I acknowledge the fact that I was being penatrated but it didn't feel good. It actually is kind of annoying and was slightly slightly slightly painful.

My current boyfriend is 23 and he has slept with 12 girls and he said the majority of them had an orgasm when he slept with them. I had even talked to his ex and she said he was a "god in bed" but when I have sex with him I feel like I am doing HIM a favor. And I CAN'T WAIT for it to be over. Oral sex is different. I can have a clitoral orgasm no problem. But this famous vaginal orgasm is non-existant to my vagina.

So everything is going content. And within the past month my vagina has started to hurt. Bad. But only when touched. It's the entrance and the area between my anus and my vagina. If feels like a blister/cut/infection. But it's fine if it's not being touched. My boyfriend looked at it and he said he didn't see anything not even a mark. So I bought some vagisel and skin AID and have been applying it everyday for about 2 weeks now. Nothing is different. I made a gyno appointlment today but it's not until the 4/2.

Any ideas what it could be. A vaginal infection? STD? Just a cut that wont heal?

And is it possible that I was born with out a G-spot or just some girls CANT have orgasms? Any advice would be cool.

VIP Member Array

Well Logic, the first thing is your vagina is not broken. I am 31 years old and did not have my first orgasm until I was 24, yes 24! Not only that - some women have never in their life times had one. Every woman is different and you just may not have found the man to bring it out of you yet. Your man may have been excellent in bed with his ex - that does not mean that he will have the same with you - as you are two different women and it takes different things to please you. Also, him saying that the majority of the girls he's sleep with has had an orgasm from him penetrating them and he's only 23 - I can tell you that at least half of that majority was faking. I faked it and thought something was wrong with me until I had a real one. It is the most amazing feeling, but after you have it - you will only want to be with guys who can bring it out in you.

It also sounds to me like you have never really enjoyed sex EVER. When you are totally turned on and into someone, your vagina will produce enough natural lubricate for the process to not be painful for you, and if it doesn't there's lubrication you can buy. Your mind controls this - not your vagina. I know this because I have experienced something very similar. There may be something in your head causing this problem.

I have always enjoyed sex and thought that my sex drive was in over-drive or something. Then, there was this one guy that I really liked, but for whatever reason whenever we tried to have sex - my body would not produce its normal wetness and it was very uncomfortable and painful. I think I was a little intimidated by him because he was overly handsome and all the pics of his exes looked like models. I am pretty - but I am not the model type and wanted to just blow him away in bed - but couldn't. After the first time, every time after that was the same way because instead of focusing on how great this is going to be - I was focusing on how much this is going to hurt and how I hope I get wet this time. Also, with that boyfriend I developed something similar to what you are talking about. IT felt like it was raw or something - the area right between the vagina and anus, but only when I touched it. It did feel a little swollen to the touch - but no cuts, abrasions or anything. I didn't know what caused it. I was thinking of seeing a doctor but did not have any funny discharge or odor or anything and then it just went away. Until I had sex with him again and it came back. I then realized it was me having sex with him without being lubricated that was causing my problem. It was like the friction rubbing against there and it not being lubricated enough. I am by no means a doctor, but just letting you know what I experienced. Keep your appointment and find out what the doctor has to say about it. Did you realize it a day or two after having sex? I do not remember it lasting 2 weeks though - but that area is very sensitive and it could be the cream your applying that isn't allowing it to heal. Use some non-abrasive soap - live Ivory or the White Dove to clean with, then pat it dry, wear cloth underwear and try not to touch it that much to irritate it until you get in to see the doctor. It may just go away.

Me and that guy ended up calling it quits - sex life had plenty to do with that. But, once I got with someone else who again turned me on totally and who I was not intimidated by - I've never had that problem again. I believe that all of us have a G-Spot - some of us are just lucky enough to find it. I am sure you will find yours too - your only 18 - you have so much to look forward to!

Junior Member Array

I agree with Hope - the problem sounds like you don't have enough lubrication. Happens from time to time . It's always a good idea to keep a small bottle of KY handy; by your bed, in your purse.. wherever you feel comfortable keeping it or think you may need it.

Junior Member Array

Its beyond me how anyone could make me feel good while having sex. I don't understand. How can one be good or bad at sex? Is there like techinques or something?

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array golden_nemesis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by logic_XY View Post
    Its beyond me how anyone could make me feel good while having sex. I don't understand. How can one be good or bad at sex? Is there like techinques or something?
    Oh sweetie, with the right guy and the right mindset, sex can be amazing. And yes, each man has his own technique and style, but the best lovers with mold this style to fit YOU, but this requires willingness to do 2 things, EXPERIMENT and COMMUNICATE.

How much did you have sex with each of the men you have been with? For most people, great sex with their partners takes a while to develop, an adjustment period, if you will. If you've only had sex with each of these guys once or even a handful of times, I'm not surprised it hasn't rocked your boat much.

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by golden_nemesis View Post
    Oh sweetie, with the right guy and the right mindset, sex can be amazing. And yes, each man has his own technique and style, but the best lovers with mold this style to fit YOU, but this requires willingness to do 2 things, EXPERIMENT and COMMUNICATE.

How much did you have sex with each of the men you have been with? For most people, great sex with their partners takes a while to develop, an adjustment period, if you will. If you've only had sex with each of these guys once or even a handful of times, I'm not surprised it hasn't rocked your boat much.

Jacob-1
    Ben-1
    Lee-4
    Trevor-3
    LLoyd- about 10 or 11
    Brody- Well over 100 times.

I still don't get it though that the way the guy does it will change anything. I have had it fast slow and every posistion you can think of. What can a different guy do that will magiclly not only make it feel good but "rock my world" seriously.....I bet the greatess of sex is exagerated.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array golden_nemesis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by logic_XY View Post
    Jacob-1
    Ben-1
    Lee-4
    Trevor-3
    LLoyd- about 10 or 11
    Brody- Well over 100 times.

I still don't get it though that the way the guy does it will change anything. I have had it fast slow and every posistion you can think of. What can a different guy do that will magiclly not only make it feel good but "rock my world" seriously.....I bet the greatess of sex is exagerated.
    Ok, bear with me, I may just be talking out of my ******, but just throwing something out there. Your first few encounters were relatively isolated incidents, probably with guys around your age, who don't really know what they're doing yet in the sex department. By the time you got to Brody (your current partner I am assuming) you just didn't have a very good impression of sex. You probably got to the point where you just didn't expect anything good from sex.

To really be able to experience pleasure from sex, you have to believe you will be pleasures, you have to be open to the pleasure. It doesn't happen if you are convinced it won't.

Also, I never really enjoyed sex much with condoms. I would get sore and dry after a while. If you and Brody are in a committed relationship, I would recommend that you both get tested for STDs, and if all is in the clear, get an Rx for birth control. No guarantees it will make all the difference in the world, but it definitely made a difference for me when I was finally able to engage in sex without condoms. Also, may be opening up a can of worms on a very controversial and heated topic, things got even better pleasure and lubrication wise with my current partner, who is the second person I have had condomless sex with. Why the controversy? He's not circumcised. I find I stay wetter for longer and there is no feeling of abrasion.

Again, none of this may turn out to be useful for you, but I definitely wish you the best, and hope you can find your way to a fulfilling sexual life.

Junior Member Array

Thanks. Maybe yall are right and I just write off sex because my first few expierences. Still though I am still somewhat skeptical of this whole situation. I think something might be wrong down there.

A point I forgot to add is when he hits the spot that is suppose to be a G-spot that's when it really starts to hurt. and I pull away. I thought you were suppose to scream in pleasure not pull away in pain. I dunno. I'll bring that up to the doctor. Which I really hope is a girl.

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array shweedart's Avatar

The pain your mentioning...Have you had a look downstairs? Your boyfriend may have checked it out but really, only you know what your looking for and where your looking! The place you said it hurts too sounds like a slight tear...Happened to me...very early days of me having sex, I blame nerves! I wasn't relaxed enough and it tore me slightly!

If that's the case I think you should stop sex or any kind of penetration for a while and give yourself time to heal. Also if it is a tear theres a chance it could re-tear because I'm not entirely sure it heals completely, so be gentle, careful, lube...and your away

Your G-spot is 2 inches or so on the front wall of your Vagina...spongey bit, feels different to ze surrounding area! So im pretty sure its not that seeing as you said the bit between your lady parts and your bum.

As for the g-spot thingy...I'm young, 17 so i put it down to being inexperienced that i'd never had an orgasm apart from clitoral. Didn't really know what felt good and where! But, I can have a g-spot orgasm, every now and then (when im on top). Just depends on how into it you are. If your sitting through the whole thing expecting not to enjoy any of it then you wont!...The way I look at it (selfish as it may be) He's bound to get there in the end so do it for yourself first! The more your enjoying it the more he will

Shweed x

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

you may have a small tear to the perineum from a lack of lube, if this is the case, it may not be healing, as it gets irritated every time you wipe after going to the bathroom. It could also be just irritation from wiping too hard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast