Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need tips on rough sex

Junior Member Array

Default I need tips on rough sex

My boyfriend and I have been together for a year now. I dont think he's happy with our sex anymore he wants me to be rough but i think we already are rough. so i really dont know what else i can do. so if anyone has any tips on being rough with your boyfriend please let me know!

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Iseulda's Avatar

That's a tough one - one person's 'rough' is another person's playful.

I have friends who are into S&M and 'rough' for them is welts and not being able to sit down for a week. For me 'rough' is little hair pulling and a playful pop on the backside.

If he wants rough sex you have to ask him exactly what he means - does he want you to bite and scratch or does he just want to be rough with you? And, just as important, what do you want? Do you want to be penetrated roughly? Or held down while you have sex? Don't do anything you don't want to.

In summary: You and he have to decide together what rough sex actually means. It good to try new stuff but if you don't like it don't feel obliged to keep doing it.
    Now let us sport us while we may; / And now, like am'rous birds of prey,
    Rather at once our time devour, / Than languish in his slow-chapp'd power.
    Let us roll all our strength, and all / Our sweetness, up into one ball;
    And tear our pleasures with rough strife / Thorough the iron gates of life.
    Thus, though we cannot make our sun / Stand still, yet we will make him run.

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Exactly, get your definitions clear. If he stays vague with he wants you to rough with him, you might look up DWC (disciplining wives club) ask him if that's what he means?

You may need to just mix it up some. DIfferent places, different positions.

Welcome Committee Club Array dr.mansview's Avatar

slap him in the balls..if he screams like a little girl then ask him to be more specific..
    a smart man learns from his mistakes..a wise man learns from the mistakes of others..

VIP Member Array

lol Dr. Mansview. You need to talk to your boyfriend and find out what exactly he wants and then tell him exactly what you want. It all boils down to communication.

March 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array

Its important to find out what he wants - and what you want.

When he says he wants you to be rough he may mean a lot of things.

Maybe he wants you to take control - tie him to the bed and use him for your pleasure (and his of course, but pretend it is just for you). Ride his face and whatever else comes up.

Maybe he wants light pain - give him a spanking, or clothes pins on the nipples.

Maybe he wants to be rough with you - play rape and such. Can be fun for both - as long as you both understand the limits.

Maybe he wants you to tie him up and tease him mercilessly before letting him finish.

In all cases you MUST discuss first, and MUST have a safe word in case you have different ideas about rough.

Junior Member Array

funnier then slapping him in the balls is when he does it himself! My boyfriend was trying to spank me, which I was very much into, when all of a sudden he yells in pain. He had aimed to low and hit himself. We laugh every time we think about it.

Junior Member Array

haha thats funny maybe i should do that since he's not specific on what he wants

Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array ThexMrs's Avatar

slap him in the balls..if he screams like a little girl then ask him to be more specific..

Haha... He is the God of advice.

Communication is key in all relationships so just ask him what he wants.

As mentioned above:

Biting
    Scratching
    Being pinned
    Harder thrusts down his shaft.
    It could be anything.

You just need to ask.
    "All the beats and melodies keep realities at bay but what happens when the records done and starts to fade away? Alone within myself again, I try to veil away my pain. The dirty grey surrounding me 'round..... And now I hear no sound."

Junior Member Array

yeah i've tried askin him but guess im supposed to be a mind reader because all his say is rough haha like that explains everything i think im gonna try the slap in the balls lol!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast