Forum:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: first time stories

VIP Member Array

Default first time stories

What was your first time like? Any interesting stories? lol

I personally can't offer up that kind of story because I've never actually had sex before. However:

My boyfriend and I were so caught up in the moment that i actually ripped open a condom and told him to put it on. But then as soon as I felt him go in me my mind went "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING" and I freaked out! He stopped immediately but I was so embarrassed because I was crying and carrying on like a crazy person. He put everything away and we just cuddled the rest of the night. Obviously I found out I wasn't ready just yet.

So yeah, my "First time" story hasn't happened yet ... but my "first try" story sure has! lol.

Senior Member Array Chantalemma's Avatar

WEll, I have to say....My first time story actually wasn't the best... we had been dating for years. We were High School sweethearts. We had boguht a box of condoms 2 months prior of the intention on using them. We had talked to eachtoher about it a long time before even conteplating making love....so we were getting ho tand bothered and then we were experiencing a lot of foreplay and all of a sudden he asked me are you ready. I looked at him adn said yes. He was able to put the condom on and then I felt weirded out a little... and he tried to enter me and it didn't work. I tried sitting on him to get it in and then he just looked up at me and said oh oh... I said what what? HE told me it was too late. He was so wound up he had cum before we even got to intercourse. But he sure made it up the next weekend. We were itimate and ready and it was the perfect scene from a movie. It still is 6 yrs later... We just bougth a house and in 11 days we are moving in to our house.

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Congratulations!

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

My first time. I was a freshman in high school , there was this cute guy that graduated a couple years prior that would always come pick up his little brother up from school. I am guessing he was 19 or 20. He drove a porsche and was very popular even after not being at the school for 2 years, people knew who he was.

One day I was at the mall with a friend and he approached me, I was so excited I couldn't believe he was actually paying me attention. He asked for my number and I gave it to him.

He called me and told me he thought I was so cute but that I was probably too young for him, and I told him I was grown up enough, he asked me how grown up and if I'd had sex yet, etc.. I told him no and he seemed pleased. He was so sweet and told me he wanted me to be his girlfriend.

The next day he picked me up from school, it made me feel special we went and got something to eat and he took me home. Barely gave me a peck on the cheek. I was ecstatic and thought I had a boyfriend, you know the writing his name across your notebook feelings.

He'd call just about every day and would pick me up and one time even brought me to his house after school. He had his own apartment, and being practically a kid I was so impressed, he'd kiss me but went now further and I wanted nothing further so I was really happy that he didn't push me.

That went on for a few weeks then one day he was having a little party at his house he said to say I was sleeping at a friends so that I could stay late, which I did. He gave me wine coolers, I think I had all of 2 of them and I was drunk. He said he wanted to take me some place quiet so we went down to the weight room/gym of his apartment complex. It was late and dark and he kept the light off and the door locked. He told me not to worry no one would be coming in.

He told me that it was time for me to show him how much I liked him. When I understood what he meant I said I didn't think I could do that. He said that he KNEW I wasn't mature enough to be with him, and acted so annoyed and cold. So I changed my mind and told him I would do it.

It all happened so very fast and cold and empty and painfully. I wont be explicit, it lasted about 45 seconds, I was just greatful it was over. He threw his clothes on and walked to the door, he said stay here a few minutes before coming back, that way no one suspects anything if we come back together. I was scared and confused and he just walked out leaving me to dress alone in the dark.

When I got back to the apartment I couldnt find him anywhere, his friend came up to me and told me that he would drive me home because he went to bed already. I was so confused again. Went to bed? He didn't even say goodnight? I didn't understand. His friend wrapped his arm around me and told me he'd explain everything in the car.

On the way home he told me his friend did not date girls after he had sex with them. Its just not his thing. I started balling and crying in the car I couldn't believe what I was hearing, it felt like a bad dream. I was so ashamed and hurt. He told me not to take it personally thats just the way he is, he only dates virgins and only until they have sex with him and then its over.

To make matters worse he started rubbing my leg in the car and I couldn't have felt more dirty and worthless. When he parked in front of my house I just ran in, it was about 3 am, I had no key and I was banging on the door. I made up some excuse of what happened at my friends house that I was supposed to be sleeping at and ran to my room.

I thought that his friend was maybe lying so for the next few days I kept calling him. His phone would answer and would hang up as soon as I said anything. Back at school I'd see him come and pick his brother up, one time I made it a point to stand where his car goes and when he drove up he ignored me. I was a complete stranger.

I never told my friends what happened, I said oh we broke up (we were never really a couple obviously) and just kept it all inside. I never really had a "boyfriend" after that, I would just fool around with guys I liked but I couldn't bring myself to trust anyone that said they liked me.I never wanted to be anyones girlfriend and didn't develop feelings for the guys I'd date occasionally until now (many many years later).

Over the years after that incident happened and I matured I thought about all the things that I would say to him given the chance, how much of bleep he was. I finally got my chance. I was on the phone with a friend I went to high school with , they just so happened to be good friends with his little brother. He told me they were BOTH over at his house.

I asked if I could speak to him, when he got on the phone it took me 20 minutes to explain who I was. Here he had so much impact on me back then, but for him I was faceless, nameless body among the many. When he finally remembered, he appologised for how things went and that he was just immature and sorry for hurting me. I wanted to call him names, I didn't. I said okay then and got back on the phone with my friend. I guess that was my closure to it. I never really thought about the incident much more after that.

And when I do, when someone talks about first times, I only recall mine as being so very stupid, so very trusting and naive and quite the waste actually.
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

Senior Member Array Chantalemma's Avatar

I am so sorry to hear that hopeless... I sure hoep thigns are a lot better now.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array yellowpiXi3's Avatar
    Blog Entries

my first time sucked. it was short and quick....and he ended up cheating on me. yeah. first boyfriend sucked . he wasn't great in bed either.

the phrase "is it in?" was used throughout our relationship. lol. now that i think about it i just laugh. and sometimes wonder if he's gay.

oh! talk about karma on him...saw him about a month ago working retail part time...no education...living at mom's...and partying with 19-21 yr olds. he's almost 30. and he DARED to ask if i had a bf! i just wanted to say ....uh..."why would i go out or hang out with you? YOU CHEATED ON ME!"

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array yellowpiXi3's Avatar
    Blog Entries

hopeless: awe. that guy didn't deserve you! he STOLE your V-card.

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

Thanks guys, yeah lol... i got conned out of my V-Card. It wasn't til later I realized the guy was like borderline creepy pedo , 20 years old and dating 7th-9th graders exclusively. I think he just knew who could be taken advantage of easily, nothing was ever forced only coerced with mind games an adult women would roll her eyes and laugh at but for me at that time I thought it was sincere :\

Things are SO much better now, my self esteem was crushed and damaged long before I met that guy, he just added to the mess that was already there. I gave up on guys for a very long time after tiring of flings and still not feeling like I was ready to be in a relationship.

Fast forward years and years later, meeting the most awesome guy I could ever imagine and being trully happy for once in my life. I thought that I was happy alone, and I sometimes was. I think that people dont NEED someone in their life to be complete but man, it sure does make everything a little bit sweeter. Especially when the person you let in is amazing.
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think I pretty much told my first time story already but I was just turned 14, crazy about this boy, he had been my first everything. I when I met him I didn't have a clue how clueless I was. I didn't even know people could use their tongues in kissing - let a alone anything else. I truly didn't know what sex was, no idea. The term used at that time was "balling". I'd said no because he seemed to expect me to. One day I said, OK. I figured I'd enjoyed everything else he'd come up with.

It was short, a bit painfull but not terribly, I bled, he practically got up and ran off saying he had to talk to his best freind. This was along the canal that runs through the town I grew up in. I went home and called my best freind, who asked if we'd had a nice walk. I told her we did this thing called balling and I didn't like it, it hurt, it made me bleed and he acted really strangely. She freaked. "DO you know what you've done!!?? You're not a virgin anymore! My neive response was, "what's a virgin?" She screamed.

He never spoke to me again until a couple weeks later at kind of afternoon party at some kids home on a half day at school. My best freind and I stopped by on our way elsewhere. She went on, I was talking with another freind and said I'd catch up. The long and short- I was gang raped there. I think the two other girls who were there egged them on, the freind I was talking with was told to keep quiet and or she'd be next. There were 8 of them there, it took 4 to hold me down. My so called bf helped hold me down and covered my mouth so I couldn't scream. I was raped by one of them, a couple others tried but couldn't. Some parts of my memory of it are blanks, at some point they all left the room except the former bf. I don't know what happened then, the next thing I remember is being dressed, standing outside the bedroom door where it happened, essentially in shock - I couldn't act for myself at all at that point. Fortunately a couple other boys I knew showed up, and got me out of there.

I was a heck of an intro to sex. Sometimes I marvel that I enjoy sex as much as I do. I was fortunate that while none of the girls I knew offered any support or sympathy at any point in time, a group of boys I knew, most a year or two older than me, rallied round and litterally babysat me for a year with some of them (one in particular) keeping an eye on me for 4 years until I was out of school. I probably wouldn't have lived through the first year without them. It wasn't until I got out of HS that I really fell for another guy and he was disaster - but that's another story.

Sometimes I wish I could tell a sweet story of discovery but I never got that experience.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless Dork View Post
    Thanks guys, yeah lol... i got conned out of my V-Card. It wasn't til later I realized the guy was like borderline creepy pedo , 20 years old and dating 7th-9th graders exclusively. I think he just knew who could be taken advantage of easily, nothing was ever forced only coerced with mind games an adult women would roll her eyes and laugh at but for me at that time I thought it was sincere :\
    Oh yes, every highschool has "that guy" hanging around the parking-lot after school (In my day he had a blue Ford thunderbird turbo).

And I will admit I dated a 17yo virgin when I was 19. She'd always freeze-up like a deer in headlights so I introduced her to oral sex and broke it off with her (hymen intact) when she went to college. It was way too much stress.... Since then I've been sticking to divorcee's and slanterns and life is good.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast