Forum:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My BF wants to cum into my mouth..

Junior Member Array

not sure if anyone mentioned this, but you good go down on him in the shower, then he could cum on your face but it would wash right off. that's my prefrence anyway.

Banned from WH Array Mrs Doodles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teedee View Post
    Do you swallow too? Does he really need to change his diet and add some fruits for this? If I'll do this, I don't want to swallow them, I'd spit them out but the biggest turn on for him is that to see how I swallow them.
    Yes i do swallow always have done i dont find it a problem as if he has cum in your mouth you might aswell leave it there and swallow it, dont see why girls have a problem with swallowing cum as DH's rarely tastes bad, plus them shooting in your mouth is the bit they love the most

My DH doesnt eat fruit but his cum tastes fine but every guy tastes different i guess

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Doodles View Post
    Yes i do swallow always have done i dont find it a problem as if he has cum in your mouth you might aswell leave it there and swallow it, dont see why girls have a problem with swallowing cum as DH's rarely tastes bad, plus them shooting in your mouth is the bit they love the most

My DH doesnt eat fruit but his cum tastes fine but every guy tastes different i guess
    Some people don't like to swallow because they don't like the taste of it, or the sensation of it, or maybe how it feels. To each their own.

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

I think its all perspective. I use to think that come was icky. I could never imagine wanting a guy to do it in my mouth...ew. But somewhere overtime those thoughts changed and my sexual interests became more open-minded. When I fell in love not only was I open to the idea of him doing it, I crave it. Treating my guy to extreme pleasure is extremely satisfying to me, both sexually and emotionally.

You should never do anything you don't want to do, but at the same time... give yourself time to become more comfortable with the idea before you rule it out all together. Desires change, the things you feel you don't want now may be the very things that excite you most later.
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

APRIL 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array ItsASecret's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I definitely do not love the act but it is nice that my boyfriend asks before he proceeds to finishing in my mouth. The taste is not the problem, it is the texture. That feeling of having a sort of warm glue in your mouth makes me gag. The shooting and hitting the inside of the mouth as well...horrible. If he could just slowly come out I would be more okay I think.
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Theresa's Avatar

Cumming in my face would be OK with me but swallowing would be hard. I do think tho that if my DH would think that it was something he would want to do I would be game - just not one of my favorites. What ever my DH wants he gets no matter what!!!

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
    Cumming in my face would be OK with me but swallowing would be hard. I do think tho that if my DH would think that it was something he would want to do I would be game - just not one of my favorites. What ever my DH wants he gets no matter what!!!

I think if something doesn't cause physical (or traumatic emotional) harm to do... why not - if its something that will bring the person you love joy. And for them also... if they know you are doing something to please them that you don't particularly like - of course they shouldn't demand it constantly as it would be inconsiderate... but theres a meeting in the middle that should happen when love exsists. I think, anyway.
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless Dork View Post
    I think if something doesn't cause physical (or traumatic emotional) harm to do... why not - if its something that will bring the person you love joy. And for them also... if they know you are doing something to please them that you don't particularly like - of course they shouldn't demand it constantly as it would be inconsiderate... but theres a meeting in the middle that should happen when love exsists. I think, anyway.
    "Meeting in the middle" has not happened yet for me but I love doing things for and to my DH. Someday I will get something in return. Hopefully soon!!

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Quote Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
    "Meeting in the middle" has not happened yet for me but I love doing things for and to my DH. Someday I will get something in return. Hopefully soon!!
    I hate to say it, but I really wonder if giving in to all hims whims and pleasing him sexually, while you get nothing, (as you have said before) might sort of be the reason you are where you are. It's not a fair situation, and it confuses me that you would still give in and give him anything he wants while he neglects you completely in the bedroom. I hope things work out better for you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by nightqueen View Post
    I hate to say it, but I really wonder if giving in to all hims whims and pleasing him sexually, while you get nothing, (as you have said before) might sort of be the reason you are where you are. It's not a fair situation, and it confuses me that you would still give in and give him anything he wants while he neglects you completely in the bedroom. I hope things work out better for you soon.
    I just love him dearly and want to make him happy. I was thinking about being "hard to get" but I love sex soooo much I can't do it. Anything that involves sex I am ready and willing even though I don't get anything in return. Crazy i guess!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast