Forum:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can you orgasm from breast play?

Junior Member Array

Default Can you orgasm from breast play?

I can achieve orgasm when playing with my boobs or having someone else play with them. This doesn't happen all the time though. Anybody else experience this?

jns
    Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array jns's Avatar

A former gf orgasmed with me from pretty much breast play alone. Her breasts were very responsive that time. I just kept teasing them until her breathing quickened, her leg muscles started tightening and squeezing and she started focusing on the orgasm.

APRIL 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array ItsASecret's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I wish. My nipples get more sensitive during ovulation but nothing major. Sometimes I cannot even feel anything he is doing to my boobs but I do wish it did more for me.
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Getting into a receptive state is something that some learn to do, others of us get there occasionally but not always consciously. I think that once you open up to being orgasmic it is possible to orgasm from wide range of stimulous including, at times, purely mental/spiritual.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

WH Moderator & WINNER OF BEST THREAD MARCH & JUNE 2011- Don't mes with Mes T Array Mes T's Avatar

How does one go about getting more receptive? Is it just about kind of letting loose?

For me touching my breasts is like touching my arms. Just doesn't do anything!

jns
    Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array jns's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mes_T View Post
    Are you saying that your nipples don't respond to touch by getting hard, larger and/or sticking out. If they do do the areolae also engorge?

These are the areas your SO needs to concentrate on while you concentrate on something erotic for you. For most, nothing will happen as the stimulation is not great enough, but for a few, sexual excitement will build. Your SO needs to try a number of techniques until he finds one or a few that work.

Its never worked on my wife, but I rarely have access.

APRIL 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array ItsASecret's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Same here. He can poke, prod, lick, suck all he wants and I can feel it but there is no sexual arousal from it.
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

WH Moderator & WINNER OF BEST THREAD MARCH & JUNE 2011- Don't mes with Mes T Array Mes T's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ItsASecret View Post
    Same here. He can poke, prod, lick, suck all he wants and I can feel it but there is no sexual arousal from it.
    Exactly!

Yeah my nipples get hard sometimes but somehow any kind of pleasurable feeling is totally missing. Which is fine, it's always been this way. There are lots of other places on my body that are more than sensitive enough to make up for it.

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array Texasred's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WildChild View Post
    Getting into a receptive state is something that some learn to do, others of us get there occasionally but not always consciously. I think that once you open up to being orgasmic it is possible to orgasm from wide range of stimulous including, at times, purely mental/spiritual.
    That must be it: I have had at least 3 girlfriends at one time or another who could very easily (it seemed to me!) orgasm from little more than breast play or kissing.
    I think that's wonderful, since to me, breasts are absolutely magical.
    Last edited by Texasred; 09-05-2010 at 03:43 PM. Reason: edit punctuation

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array PJhavinfunagain's Avatar

Yup Sure Can...
    "When one door closes, another opens. But we often look so regretfully upon the closed door that we don't see the one that has opened for us."
    Helen Keller

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast