Forum:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 365 sex positions...

Thumbs up 365 sex positions...

I recently found a book detailing 365 sex positions by Lisa Sweet. It is basically just pictures, not overly graphic, with brief captions. My boyfriend and I decided this would be a project for us. We are going to blog our individual experiences as we make our way through the book. We have already found ourselves laughing over our first entry, a story that occurred about a month ago, and intend to make it through the book I think this kind of open-ness can overall create a more active and entertaining sex life. We've been enjoying so far.

I think the book is worth getting if you think your sex life is stagnant or even just want some new ideas (that was us). You can take a look at our blog too if interested--just know that the language is very descriptive (ie. graphic)
    Last edited by LanaBear; 10-18-2010 at 08:35 PM. Reason: removed link

WH Assistant Head Moderator Array LanaBear's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm so bummed that we don't allow outbound links because your blog is hilarious and honest. I think what the two of you are doing is great.

I've had to remove the link to your blog, but I've bookmarked it so that I can follow.
    Last edited by LanaBear; 11-16-2010 at 02:21 PM. Reason: spelling
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

I definitely understand. Thanks for the heads up!
    Last edited by LanaBear; 11-16-2010 at 02:21 PM.

Sad, I came home today and saw some super nice comments on here about our blog. Thanks!! I told my bf to look not an hour later and they are all gone.

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

SSDS, Management decision based on the amount of confusion to new members ...and control/deletions of posts...

We would be pleased if you posted a further 6 to 8 posts on our Forum, then re-refer to your blog on your thread and provide our "older" members with the link via PM...as our long term member's value this input and it's not our intention to not share your blog

To our long term member's feel free to re-post your comments to SSDS about the blog, we apologise that they entire thread required a clean up.

For "new members" that visit this thread, PM's are reserved for member's contributing to this Forum, and you have to have at least 33 post counts before you can gain priveledges such as Private Messenging on this site..

CW
    PUT A LITTLE LIGHT IN MY SOUL!

I understand every decision you guys have made about this! We have actually appreciated very much all the support here. It was just weird timing that day when I saw the comments and then they weren't there. I didn't know what had happened.

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well it was weird timing because we had just finished and you wrote what you did before we had a chance to PM

So, how many blogs are you up to so far and what's the current one?

Members over 33 posts can ask SSDS for the link to read your latest And, those whom are following, how about posting your comments here....

Any persons who have not posted at least 33 posts, please do not ask for the link or your post will be deleted...

I'd like to think this is a journey for all our regular members to be a part of with you both

CW
    PUT A LITTLE LIGHT IN MY SOUL!

WH Assistant Head Moderator Array LanaBear's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm a follower of the blog and enjoy the light hearted way the two of you are doing this. All in good fun and it cracks me up. A few of my friends are actively following it as well and I know for a fact are getting a ton of enjoyment out of it as well.

The exercise ball though... I'm sure I'd end up bouncing myself through the wall, lol.
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

July 2011 Poster of the Month Array kristalyn_04's Avatar

I skim through the blog every once in a while. Some of those positions seem like it would be a chore to get into, but there are some gems to be found... I would like to try some of those myself at some point.

(EDIT) Questions to Mods go directly via PM to Mods

Oh and SSDS I must say, you two are great writers! You write about these experiences with as much enthusiasm as if you were doing the deed itself, it's fantastic, and your BF is hilarious! It's very entertaining. Keep it coming! Or... cumming rather... LMAO.
    Last edited by CHANDLERS WISH; 11-21-2010 at 04:17 PM.
    How can you see where you're going if you spend your whole life looking over your shoulder? –Naughty Ninja

I have just recently looked at the blog and i thought it was awesome. I enjoyed reading and some of it was funny. Also, you two are very good writers. I too would end up bouncing off that ball, (my balance is definately not best). I can only imagine my hubby rolling on the floor laughing as i went bouncing. Any who i am trying to get my hubby to read so maybe we can try some of those positions.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast