Forum:

Thread: How to Orgasm from Nipple Stimulation

Junior Member Array

Default How to Orgasm from Nipple Stimulation

Can anyone orgasm from nipple stimulation? What do you do? I would like to try but I'm not sure what works best.

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

Some women just naturally orgasm from having their nipples stimulated and for other women nipple stimulation is arousing but will not lead to an orgasm without other forms of stimulation and for some women nipple stimulation doesn't arouse at all. Just depends on your bodies triggers.

Its not really a matter of how they touch it physically that brings about orgasms, its a matter of them having extremely sensitive nipples that respond with tingling to the netherregions when played with. Of course you can train your body mentally to orgasm from having your index finger touched if you tried hard enough , I'm sure...but I think that would be a lot of effort with not a lot of pay off.
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The mind is the biggest factor. Orgasm is possible without even being touched. Experiement, see what works for you.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

My partner is able to. It takes awhile so you need to have a patient "bosom buddy". I've not tried it myself but I imagine I could as well as my guy nipples are very sensitive too. I doubt it's a gender specific sensation. I love handing my nipples sucked during a handjob just as my partner does while being fingered.

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array Texasred's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blu555 View Post
    Can anyone orgasm from nipple stimulation? What do you do? I would like to try but I'm not sure what works best.
    I have had more than one partner who could orgasm from nipple stimulation alone, though they all preferred to have that in combination with one form or another of genital stimulation or intercourse.

The methods that seem to be most pleasurable involve gently squeezing and/or pulling the nipple with two fingers, or for a much quicker result (and of course with a partner...), using lips and tongue, and sucking (hoping this doesn't sound too weird) like an infant would.

Like so many other sexual activities, it's important not to make any major changes to the technique as orgasm approaches.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Rediscovered's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Texasred View Post

The methods that seem to be most pleasurable involve gently squeezing and/or pulling the nipple with two fingers, or for a much quicker result (and of course with a partner...), using lips and tongue, and sucking (hoping this doesn't sound too weird) like an infant would.
    That would do it for me!! Love it during slow intercourse...

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Rediscovered's Avatar

removed for duplication...sorry!
    Last edited by Rediscovered; 11-01-2010 at 09:43 AM. Reason: duplicate