Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Masturbating in front of husband

Junior Member Array

Default Masturbating in front of husband

I've never been able to orgasm with my husband and I've recently started masturbating (after his encouragement) and learned how to do it myself. I've gotten to where I can have an orgasm everytime I masturbate. I realize the next step is showing him what works for me. For those of you who have masturbated in front of your boyfriend/husband, do you have any tips on making it extra hot/memorable? Turning him on turns me on and will give me the courage so any advise is much appreciated!

WH Assistant Head Moderator Array LanaBear's Avatar
    Blog Entries

As far as making it extra hot and memorable.... I GUARANTEE you, that you don't need to put any extra effort into this.

Lay back in front of him, relax and do your thing, that alone will have him salivating and mumbling to himself. Lose your inhibitions, try not to clam up in front of him, it's natural and you both will enjoy it, trust me.

If you haven't already, have him return the favor by masturbating in front of you, you may enjoy that too.

Have fun...
    danceintx and Hajduk26 like this.
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

Remember ladies.....where you see bumps and bulges....the men who love you see nothing but curves!
    I simply love this comment JR! This comment alone gives me soooo much confidence (as i am a big girl). my partner tells me all the time that i am beautiful, but this just gives me clarity to what he is saying!
    Last edited by CHANDLERS WISH; 11-13-2010 at 01:58 PM.
    Hajduk26 likes this.
    Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure. -author unknown

Junior Member Array

You don't have to do anything special just do what you would normally, maybe involve him a little bit. It's one of my favorite things.

Junior Member Array

few times i did this....was fun and sexcellent!!

VIP Member Array
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonnie_rocks View Post
    OMG! Unless your husband is brain dead (no offense implied or intended), this is one of the HOTTEST things a woman can do for her man. In my very humble opinion!
    I mostly agree. I've watched a lot of videos of women masturbate, I really enjoy them. It must be said however that some do it in a more arousing way than others. I realize it's mostly a matter of personal taste, but I generally like the women who put a lot of passion and energy into it. That's rare, so it always a treat when you can find a video of a woman doing that.

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array Colorado's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bob_smith View Post
    I mostly agree. I've watched a lot of videos of women masturbate, I really enjoy them. It must be said however that some do it in a more arousing way than others. I realize it's mostly a matter of personal taste, but I generally like the women who put a lot of passion and energy into it. That's rare, so it always a treat when you can find a video of a woman doing that.
    You hit the nail on the head Bob! I might add, that the best times are when it seems my wife doesnt even know I'm there. So don't even think about it, just lay back and do what you have been doing with success.
    Don't focus on the fact that he is there or you might lose concentration in "getting there", just do what you have found naturally and TRUST ME, he will enjoy it to no end!
    Colorado

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

I masturbate in front of my boyfriend a couple times a week he really enjoys watching me and it gets him so hot and horny it is great. He has some problems at times with premature ejaculation and when I masturbate in front of him he usually cums before I am done and then hot sex comes next.

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bird View Post
    (Remember ladies.....where you see bumps and bulges....the men who love you see nothing but curves! )I simply love this comment JR! This comment alone gives me soooo much confidence (as i am a big girl). my partner tells me all the time that i am beautiful, but this just gives me clarity to what he is saying!
    This is a bit off topic but this is my own favorite saying. "If you look like a bone all your gonna get are dogs". They are so many other saying out there too. "Love handles", "More cushion for the pushin".

Junior Member Array

Back to topic. I would absoulutely love it if my wife masterbated for me. It would show me things that she could not describe or to put into words.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast