Forum:

Thread: Orgasams and Female ejaculation?

Junior Member Array

Default Orgasams and Female ejaculation?

Please can someone offer me advice, I am 29 years old and dont really know where to go. I have been with my husband for 8 years now and married for the last year. I have never been able to orgasam, not with him, anyone else or on my own, if I have I have not known about it. Also FE I always assumed it went hand in hand with an orgasam. Ok I know this may sound daft coming from a 29 year old woman but I have only slept with 3 men and only my husband in a secure relationship the other 2 were just lads i knew when i was younger. My husband is very tentative in the bedroom and not selfish at all. I get all the feelings and sensations but I just cant get to that crucial point.

So please if anyone could offer me advice, I would be really gratefull

VIP Member Array

i am studying on female orgasm many years. because of my poor language, i can't post my research on famous jounnal.
    female orgasm is a taboo in china.
    if you are interested in what i study on,you can go to see on my blog.
    English is not my mother language, so forgive me if i make you confused.

Junior Member Array

is there nobody that can offer me some advice ( I know its sounds silly being 29 and having this problem but its really starting to affect us in the bedroom.

Banned from WH Array

Hi, I got 2 words for you. "Oral sex!" Get you husband to learn oral and you'll be amazed. If he won't do it first, go down on him. I did'nt learn about the power of oral sex until I was married for many years and wow, what a difference it has made. Now I go down and spend much time on my wife knowing I will get it back many times over in the end.

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

We've had many threads on this, you are by no means unusual in this. Check out the thread on Books on Sex there are some there that could be helpful.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Quote Originally Posted by clumsygirl View Post
    i am studying on female orgasm many years. because of my poor language, i can't post my research on famous jounnal.
    female orgasm is a taboo in china.
    if you are interested in what i study on,you can go to see on my blog.
    Taboo ????? OMG.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Quote Originally Posted by fraustratedwife View Post
    Please can someone offer me advice, I am 29 years old and dont really know where to go. I have been with my husband for 8 years now and married for the last year. I have never been able to orgasam, not with him, anyone else or on my own, if I have I have not known about it. Also FE I always assumed it went hand in hand with an orgasam. Ok I know this may sound daft coming from a 29 year old woman but I have only slept with 3 men and only my husband in a secure relationship the other 2 were just lads i knew when i was younger. My husband is very tentative in the bedroom and not selfish at all. I get all the feelings and sensations but I just cant get to that crucial point.

So please if anyone could offer me advice, I would be really gratefull
    OK.

Cuddle each other really lovingly.

Learn to kiss with finese.

Kissing is erotic if its done correctly.

Do it really gently and slowly making sure its not too forceful it has to be done in a way that is passionate but not rough.

Get him to caress your body with his hands.

When I say "caress" I mean his hands have to be reasonably soft and caressing means like the "wings of a butterfly" as his hands glide accross your body.

The idea is to very gently and very slowly caress you for as long as it takes that could be hours and the longer the better.

This caressing is relaxing and stimulating the skin cells of your body tell him to watch for "goose bumps" thats a good sign that its working.

Initailly tell him to avoid your vulva and breasts repeatedly caressing your from head to foot with his hands up and down your body in circling motions, long motions, up and down and across and around
    your torso.

Your arms the same thing.

Your legs the same thing.

Insides of your legs ...
    Outsides of your legs ...
    Tops of your legs ...
    Bottoms of your legs ...

Keep this foreplay up as long as he can indure it.

If and when his arms start to ache keep going switch arms do the same again and again and again, the idea is to build the sexual tension in you until you explode.

Thats what orgasm is the culmination of sexual tension where the body can no longer hold back and orgasm is then inevitable.

So the longer you can prelong this tension the better the orgasm.

After a few hours if the foreplay is affective, you have to know its working, get him to practice on himself that is the best feedback get him caress his own genitals first and ask him to ask himself if it feels pleasurable.

If the answer is no then he must do what feels good for himself because men are really just women that took a different path and developed into men instead of women.

Thats why we still have nipples.

What he should notice is your tummy starting to pull away from his hands as he glides it over your tummy it should feel nice .

Remember its not rubbing its caressing not the same thing.

Rubbing is what you do to remove paint.

Caressing is almost not touching the surface of the skin.

Mabye after a few hours he can maybe caress your breasts again the same circling motions and long movements across and around and up and down just keep doinng it you'll notice your nipples getting erect that means its working.

Take note that the skin will get goose bumps on it like your skin is cold but its not cold if you know what i mean.
    Eventually he can start to caress your vulva but dont spend too much time there and be extreemlly gently no grinding, hard rubbing, don't do it.

Avoid silly things like brutal finger thrusting, this is most like unpleasant and counter productive.

If hes good at oral sex then do it it does work but again his techique has got to be good. And you have to feel comfortable with it.

Never allow your partner to do something that you dont like. If you dont like it dont do it.

Running your fingers along the ridge of your buttocks on the insides of your legs underneath your legs over your vulva just keep moving those caressing hands.

If you do this correctly eventually you will start to notice 1. your very well lubricated naturally. 2. you'll notice sweat ubove your top lip. complete moisture over your entire body and your body gets wetter.

This means your on the road to orgasm, but your not there yet.

Keep the foreplay goinng until your both driping with sweat this is not sweat for exertion its sweat the body excretes naturally to prepare for orgasm.

Close to orgasm means your totally saturated from head to foot in sweat or water - your body will be very slippery and that assists the final phase up to the threshold of orgasm.

Your heart will be beating very fast around 200 beats per minute.

Your breasts will be engorged with blood.

Vagina dark red lot of blood in this area hence the color change.

Breathing changes.

When you feel your body start to stiffen maybe your back starts to arch you can feel it coming on maybe a litle scarey but just know your about to experince something amazing and incredible that is beyond anything that you have experienced in your life.

The same for your partner most guys dont realise this, the pleasure for him is on a scale that he is not prepared for intialliy it will shock him or at the very least his body will be frightened by the contraction of your keegle muscles around his penis - tell him not to worry about it and just hold on for the ride !!!

You'll know when your about to orgasm its unmissable thats when your partner inserts his penis

Orgasm is when your vaginal barrel muscles spasmodically and rythmically contract around his penis also inside the vagina the cervix dips into the pool of semen at the base of the vagina scooping up the semen and sucking it in.

I cant remember what happens during the orgasm, but i remember the feelings, you feel like you are one in the same with your partner fused together his penis in your vagina locked together a fusion of your souls which sounds strange but that is how it was.

I think I must have blacked out and then it was like waking from a wild dream or a wild storm which had subsided leaving the heavens black with sparkling and twinkling stars the cold air fresh - you feel alive and refreshed and so happy and totally commited and in love with your partner. Euphoria, love and like the only thing that matters in your life is you and the person next to you.

The blacks of your eyes are dialated wide, you'll see the steam coming off your bodies if its cold in the room and time just left behind.

Orgasm is the most amazing thing you'll ever experience.

In fact its a life changing event that changes the way you think about everything.

Enjoy.

LMIB.

i have never experienced an orgasm till i got with my fiance, i feel the best way to have a orgasm is to be on top during sex, but first have him start slowly, than go on top make sure to mostly get the tip of your vagina touched there is a little ball you'll feel and it will make you go crazy, or your husband could rub it. i hope this helps you

VIP Member Array

Take time to really figure out your feelings—it could help you in the bedroom. Women with high emotional intelligence experience more orgasms. Read on net that the better a woman’s genital self-image, the easier it is for her to orgasm. For five minutes per day, tense and relax your PC muscles (the ones that hold in pee). It may give you better orgasms.

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Female orgasm and FE are not connected. You can be orgasmic all your life and never experience a g-spot orgasm.

Here's a little note: Men can orgasm without ejaculating and they can ejaculate without orgasm.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer