Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rare ejaculation during massage

VIP Member Array

Default Rare ejaculation during massage

As a guy, I have unintentionally ejacuated a few times during massages. It was a basic massage to relieve back tension and there was no sexually stimulating thoughts or movement on my part at all. The massage therapist wasn't doing anything unusual and I was modest other than lying nude under the covered sheet. It has happened twice to me in the last two years, and it's strange to me. Has this happened to anyone else, and if you're a massage therapist, have you heard this before? Thanks.

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A few years back, my neighbour who is a massage therapist, was rocking my body back and forth, (as they do) and yeah I'm a female But, it happened to me, I think as your so relaxed, someone is touching your body intimately and in my case, obviously that part of my body was being rubbed underneath, you feel relaxed and intimate...She/ he doesn't have to turn you on, it's natural.

She actually asked higher up about it and they stated it's common.

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Banned from WH Array

Just as CW stated above, your relaxed, it's natural and quite common.

VIP Member Array

Never heard of this before - I have sometimes got a partial or full erection which I at first found a little embaressing but nothing has ever been said so I guess it must be pretty normal. But I can't imagine an orgasm without stimulation to the genital area. What do you do when it happens, is it like "we're going to need some kleenex here!" and the therapist is cool with it or do you try to ignore the mess and clean up discreetly?

Massage feels good, so I guess all are sensual to a degree as distinct from sexual, a different thing. But would most here prefer a massage from the opposite sex? I wouldn't enjoy a massage from a man, but do from a woman. If it was like physio for an injury, I wouldn't mind who did it because as with getting a haircut it's not about pleasure. Probably the line between sensual and sexual is pretty fuzzy, one mind set leading to another depending on circumstances.

VIP Member Array

Jim, I don't think the MT noticed because I was lying flat and was mostly covered by a sheet. But still, it was unexpected, especially with no stimulation.

Chandler's Wish, thanks repsonding. I'm even more surprised a woman would orgasm from a massage!

Banned from WH Array Thomas Hepburn's Avatar

When we guys lie face down, the pressure is on our penis. Therefore it's very easy to get an erection. Often when I have been lying on the beach, I get up and it's hard or semi-hard ( i then try to cover it). And like CW says, the intimacy of someone touching you can bring about orgasm for men and women possibly. Be discreet and don't mention it to the therapist if you've come. If she knows you've ejaculated, she'll be cool about it unless you bring it up in the conversation afterwards. Then she'll be very embarrassed. Of course, the very worst thing would be to come when you are having a massage from a man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH, the thought of it.

July 2011 Poster of the Month Array kristalyn_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Hepburn View Post
    Of course, the very worst thing would be to come when you are having a massage from a man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH, the thought of it.
    Even though you're not gay, what would be so wrong with that? It doesn't necessarily mean you're gay if a man brings you to orgasm, especially if your mind flips into a fantasy and you're thinking about something else entirely.
    How can you see where you're going if you spend your whole life looking over your shoulder? –Naughty Ninja

VIP Member Array

I didn't let the massage therapist know about it ---way too awkward. Thankfully I was covered up under a sheet so she couldn't have seen anything anyway. I lay on my stomach all the time, but the blood must have been flowing to the right parts. Kristalyn04, I agree with Thomas; I really don't want a man massaging me, so I always make sure it's a female. I prefer feminine hands on me.

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm not suprised that females can/would orgasm from a massage.

What is the key to making a woman relax, her mind wander into a nice place? A Massage from her man And, then the teasing follows and off course sex, so it makes perfect sense to me

I had a man massage me once a so called therapist and I will never forget it, I am convinced he was trying to massage parts that were not meant to be touched, too close to the inner thigh, too close to the bossoms

I as a woman always have a woman massage me, unless it's WEI MASSAGE where your clothes are left on in the shopping centres, then I take who ever is available and off course, unless it's my man.

Given your talking about feeling sensual, relaxed and consequently orgasm, I wouldn't want a man to massage me either if I was a man, his perception of what occured would bother me, nothing to do with being or thinking gay, purely his perception...

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

VIP Member Array

Thomas is also right about "beach boners"! I also put it down to the warm sun promoting blood flow - I am always more horny in the sun.

A few years ago my wife and I got beach massages on holiday. I had to remain belly down, the Speedos I had at the time wouldn't conceal a gherkin! Actually, the only sexy thoughts I had were of what my wife and I had been up to that morning, but explaining that to two women on a public beach with a submarine in my Speedos seemed like too much work!

Incidentaly, I guess few straight men would choose to get a massage from a man, but women seem to have no problem getting one from a woman - do they relate to touching differently than men?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast