Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I cant get wet during foreplay..is something wrong with me?

Junior Member Array

Default I cant get wet during foreplay..is something wrong with me?

When my husband and I had sex I don't get wet/moist anymore. In the beginning of our relationship I used to always get wet while doing foreplay. Now I have to use KY or baby oil for lubricating during sex. Its dry!!! No matter how turned on I get its just dry! I am so embrassed I don't know what to do! My husband try everything.I have to assure him that I am turned on! This has never happened to me before. After I had my son who is now 3.. it seems as if I lost my moisture! Does anyone else have this issue! Are there any solutions?

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Do not use baby oil as a sexual lubricant.
    In all probability you have a hormone imbalance.
    Stay well hydrated, get your hormones levels checked, you may be able to adjust them through dietary changes but you need to know what you are dealing with.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array

Quote Originally Posted by WildChild View Post
    Do not use baby oil as a sexual lubricant.
    In all probability you have a hormone imbalance.
    Stay well hydrated, get your hormones levels checked, you may be able to adjust them through dietary changes but you need to know what you are dealing with.
    Dryness is usually associated with Estrogen levels- Some foods will boost them.
    Go to a health food shop and get them to recommend foods and supplements.
    Fish oil/ flax oil and Evening Primrose oil are also a good starting point.
    If your are comfortable with it there is a nerve in your perineum that your husband can massage. This causes extreme wetness.

Junior Member Array

Talking

Thank you both very much for the response! I will take both advice.

Junior Member Array

Are you on Birth Control?

Like the other posters say, don't use baby oil, and KY can be irritating for some women. Look for a natural lube, water based, and glycerin free. If you do a google search you will find plenty of online sources. There is no shame in needing to use a lube, in fact, it will add a whole new level to sex! Good luck

Junior Member Array

I will not use ky or baby oil anymore! Yes, I have the IUD!

Junior Member Array

Wow! I just posted on another very similar thread! This is (or was until recently) so me!!! I was so desperate, I started my own little science project using myself as a guinea pig for arousal gels. I have to say I hated most (the either do nothing or they "tingle" AKA burn like ), but after three or four different kinds, I found one that makes me so wet like I used to be when I was 20! It doesn't burn, or makes things feel different, it just feels like my arousal used to be before I seem to have lost my moisture. It's called Galaxis, and I found it on Amazon. Good luck!

Junior Member Array

After I saw this post and having been desperate about something that gets me wet again, I gave Galaxis gel a try! It works like a charm! I am so happy I tried it!

VIP Member Array

Durex Play Massage 2 in 1 Gel / liquid is a great one to use either both vaginal / anal / & its also multipurpose - for using as a massage liquid before & after sex. My wife & I both prefer it to KY jelly, & a few others we have used, as it tends not to dry out as fast so you dont need to re-apply it as frequently so you get to play longer.

Hi, I am 16 and I'm having the exact same problem I have a post on here about it, can someone answer me? Someone told me it's an STD so now I'm worried.
    (The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just To Love, And Be Loved In Return)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast