Forum:

Thread: Uterine Orgasms ("Deep Spot" Orgasm)

Junior Member Array

Default Uterine Orgasms ("Deep Spot" Orgasm)

I was wondering if any women could speak to the uterine orgasm, or the "deep spot" orgasm. I know that Deboran Sundahl, well known author/speaker/facilitator speaks to three different forms or areas of orgasm -- the clitoral (clitoris, obviously), the vaginal (G-Spot), and the uterine (a claimed 'deep spot' near the cervix). One of my friends has spoken of orgasmic sex that consists of being penetrated deeply, bumping against the cervix area. Has anyone had experiences with the uterine orgasm? Does anyone have any recommendations on finding the "sweet spot" for this type of orgasm/strong sensation?

**Regardless of whether this spot actually leads to a specific orgasm or merely enhances a clitoral or g-spot orgasm, I'm looking to learn more about where this spot is for other women... for myself and to spread knowledge to others.

Thank you for reading!

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array

Search on the 3-Point Excitation Method-
    It has some interesting ideas on the subject.

Banned from WH Array

My SO is able to achieve all three, lucky ME/her!! Didn't know so much that it was a "spot" per se but definitely know that it occurs as she can tell when I'm near, not hitting, her cervix and it brings her great pleasure which in turn brings me great pleasure.

Junior Member Array

indeed ..sometimes, when i penetrated my soon-to-be-wife girlfriend very deep ... I feel this a bit bump and more drier area , and she's moaning in pleasure...

so it is .. yes...maybe I hit the cervix and she enjoy it ..

but from what i know, not all women feel the pleasure, some women doesn't like being penetrated too deep

APRIL 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array ItsASecret's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A lot of the time it is hitting the cervix as there is no foolproof method of pushing a select "hidden" area when all women's body vary. Some women will wince in pain and some actually like to be hit in the cervix. Either way, if a woman has some special spot then go for it. The chances of it being exact in all women are slim to none but even if the placebo effect is at play, meaning not hitting the cervix or this "special spot" but still feeling good thinking that some special spot is being hit, at least she will be feeling good.
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.