Forum:

Thread: Depth of vagina

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Default Depth of vagina

Can someone please tell me someone recently said to me that it is possible for a man to always get his whole penis in a woman up to his balls regardless of how big he is, however I read that where the penis goes is actually not very deep at all so if he is 8" he would not be able to.

Seems a silly question but could someone let me know?!

Blog Entries

As far as I've heard, the vagina can stretch not only widthwise, but lengthwise.
    That info's from myvag***** (actually a great site! The girl who runs it is sooo comfortable with herself and has helped me be very comfortable with myself too!) I'm not sure if it's accurate or not, nor can I exactly point you in the right direction ... it might be under "cervix."

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

thank you this site is good. So as far as you think a man shouldn't feel that he is unable to get any more in...

Junior Member Array

I did have a g/f that found it painful in positions where I was in deep. Read somewhere that it is possible for the penis to actually hit the ovaries and it supposedly feels similar to guys getting kicked in the cahonas (not sure how anybody would really know).[/quote]

Does this mean everytime it hurts he is hitting my ovaires? In some positions when he is deep I start feeling pain and cramps in my stomach and I have to make him stop. I always wondered why that was. ( not the most experinced person in sex)

December 2007 "Poster of the Month" Array

Default not possible at all

Your cervix (the opening to your uterus) is at the end of your vagina. That's what the end of a penis would hit. If hit too hard, I could see a woman getting abdominal pain. Your ovaries are located on the sides of your uterus, further up in your lower abdomen, so there is no way a penis would touch ovaries. Look at diagrams of the female reproductive organs to see what I mean.
    Last edited by alibaby; 07-28-2007 at 06:22 PM. Reason: spelling correction

Quote Originally Posted by alibaby View Post
    Your cervix (the opening to your uterus) is at the end of your vagina. That's what the end of a penis would hit. If hit too hard, I could see a woman getting adbominal pain. Your ovaries are located on the sides of your uterus, further up in your lower abdomen, so there is no way a penis would touch ovaries. Look at diagrams of the female reproductive organs to see what I mean.
    Dear god, thank you for saying that. There is NO WAY a man could touch a woman's ovaries. None. What you are hitting is the cervix and it is very sensitive and causes abdominal cramps in some women.

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedi********/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a5/Female_anatomy_frontal_view.svg/180px-Female_anatomy_frontal_view.svg.png[/IMG]

Human sexuality 101....you should've learned this is 8th grade.

Oh, and to answer the original question, the vagina is 4 inches in length but expands a bit when sexually excited. Although, don't expect to get a 10 incher in there with no pain. Your cervix will HATE you. 6 or 7 inches is possible.

Junior Member Array

Question

thanks! Thanks alot!!!
    the website is very good.
    however, do there hav any others way that can help women to tighten my vagina?
    i face a same problem as well.
    any idea??
    ^.^