Forum:

Page 1 of 26 123 11 ... LastLast

Thread: My Husbands Penis

Junior Member Array

Talking My Husbands Penis

I guess this could be used on my other post. are there any other women satisfied with there husbands size. Mine is very well endowed, I'm happy to say, 8 inches and girthy. Has anyone had bigger, because if you did, I dont know how you did it. I get a little sore as it is after a long night of it, I have to have a break for a couple of days. The funny thing is my husband does'nt understand why I need the break!! Whats the biggest you've had? lets have a contest!!! lol

WH Super Moderator Array patricias213's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default mines 8 also

My husband's also 8 inches, however its not the size that matter its how well they use it. Some one could be 4 inches and use it very well. Im usually not sore after sex, i guess everyone is different.

Default same thing

my bf is a 8 as well, I can't take daily basis. I don't get sore all the time, depends how turn on I was...if I am wet enough. On that, he usually make sure he got lubrication close to us in case I need it.

Sometimes, it feels like it's hitting some my organs or something... I can't take it all, most of the times

My kids dad who Im not with at the time was 8 inches and sometimes depending on how turned on he was it seemed a little bigger. I didn't get sore when we had sex but I did get cramps when he was in me. I've been with 3 other guys in my life and they were all smaller one was tiny! lol poor guy!! The other two were probably average six inches. ******** now Im starting to miss that *****hole(baby daddy) lol. I think it doesnt hurt much when your more wet as well. Good luck and be thankful you have a man thats packing.

Default I give up!

Are you guys lying or exaggerating, maybe? I'll just tell you -- I am NOT 8 inches, and when I see women talking like this, I just want to give up.
    According to what I've read, I'm slightly above average, about 6 inches when I'm not stressed out or tired from working my ****** off.
    I see some forums where women will say it's not a matter of size and others where they act like THAT is the only important thing in a relationship.

So, I admit, I'm so ******** confused and frustrated and i dont know..

Banned from WH Array

Quote Originally Posted by Still Nobody View Post
    Are you guys lying or exaggerating, maybe? I'll just tell you -- I am NOT 8 inches, and when I see women talking like this, I just want to give up.
    According to what I've read, I'm slightly above average, about 6 inches when I'm not stressed out or tired from working my ****** off.
    I see some forums where women will say it's not a matter of size and others where they act like THAT is the only important thing in a relationship.

So, I admit, I'm so ******** confused and frustrated and i dont know..
    I think an American man is anout 4.23...I dunno. It's somewhere in the 4's. I don't think you should be frustrated. Every man has his own pride and you have yours. Just be happy with what you got.

Why give up? There are many women out their that would appreciate a smaller penis...Not saying you're small at all.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array tinkerbell930's Avatar

still nobody-
    that is an unusual name...
    I don't think you have anything to worry about...yeah, women will ALWAYS say it is the size that matters...but truly it IS what you do with it that counts. And how much you love a woman is a big factor.
    Hope you change your name...you also put that it didn't matter where you are from....it sounds like you are really down about things.
    Hope it is just you trying to keep a secret about who you are and not how you feel!
    IF GOD BRINGS YOU TO IT-HE WILL BRING YOU THROUGH IT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell930 View Post
    still nobody-
    that is an unusual name...
    I don't think you have anything to worry about...yeah, women will ALWAYS say it is the size that matters...but truly it IS what you do with it that counts. And how much you love a woman is a big factor.
    Hope you change your name...you also put that it didn't matter where you are from....it sounds like you are really down about things.
    Hope it is just you trying to keep a secret about who you are and not how you feel!
    I appreciate the replys

It's not me trying to keep a secret, I'm really down about things, and frustrated and confused.
    You said, "yeah, women will ALWAYS say it is the size that matters," but do they really mean it or is it just something they say to sound impressive or something? And not all women do say that the size matters, are they lying? I don't know.
    I don't know what I would do if someone dumped me because of my size. Like I said in my post, I'm not even close to 8 inches, but I'm not really small either.

Still Nobody, I read your post and to set the record straight I'm sorry if my words offended you. Size isn't a real huge factor in a relationship, but in this thread this woman was simply asking if anyone was satisfied with their mans package. I will be honest I was very satisfied with my ex, the other guys were not boyfriends they were just aquaintances. I didn't say there was anything wrong with their size either. Six inches is a good size and I don't believe its small, plus I would never break up with anyone over that. Your just hearing girl talk here, its the same as when men talk about womens breast or their butts. Some women prefer bigger over smaller some don't care, some men prefer big breast over small but not all. Basically what Im trying to say is you shouldn't get so down about a subject spoken by women you don't even know. You said you were a little more than six inches, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that! Pick your head up and don't let something this ************ get you feeling insecure.
    Last edited by miserable mom; 08-08-2007 at 05:51 PM.

Junior Member Array

hello i must say and i am not lying no reason to i dont know any of you and there is no reason to try to impress you but my husband has a 9 incher and let me tell you after a long night i feel like all my organs are in my chest but i love it lol

Page 1 of 26 123 11 ... LastLast