Forum:

Thread: What happens when a women has an orgasm ?

GentileBen

Default What happens when a women has an orgasm ?

I'm curious to know what most women think is an orgasm ?

Please tell me what happens to your body whilst you are having an orgasm ?

Only on one ocassion in my life did I have the priviledge to enjoy an orgasm with a women.

I would like to try to find the reason why some women are having trouble having an orgasm.

I have noticed that when a female is aroused their vagina's lubricate themselves in anticipation of the penis, this is not orgasm.

Please try to explain to me what women mean when they say they are cumming ?

GB.

I thought I would tell people about my experience because I have never heard what a orgasm is really like from a women.

Is the female orgasm real ?

My answer to that is a definate yes !

From my own experience it takes quite awile to achieve it, up to 9+ hours so I don't think a quickie will produce an orgasm for a women, I could be wrong though as I don't have a lot of experience to draw on.

What happened:

I lived in an big old weather board house with seven bedrooms that were ocupied by three flate mates me a girl and another guy.

I didn't really know Racheal that well, anyway one evening she came home from work while I was cooking a meal that I decided to share with her, we chatted and ate and chatted some more.

She was small and petite about 20 years old with fine blond hair and small pert breasts.

As it got later we decided to go into her room and talk, this was no big deal as we often talked with the doors to our rooms left open, the room was cold and musty with only a few belongings, a brass buda with incense stiking out of it like rabbit ears, a bed in the middle of the room, and a David Bowie poster on the wall.

One topic lead to another that lead to relationships and sex, ... I guess we got aroused and sexually curious, I couldn't wait to get my clothes off and devour her !!!

Before I new it we were naked, kissing and caressing each other in the dark cold room lit only by moonlight streaming through the high windows.

I must of caressed her body all over for hours on end ( I can tell you my arms were aching so much I would switch over from time to time), and she was licking my scrotum whilst straddling me on all fours in the 69 position, which initially I found quite shocking albeit very erotic and irresistable.

Our bodies where drenched in sweat or perspiration and I remember to my surprise skimming the water off her back and it spilling over onto my face.

She turned around and we were face to face and I remember running my hands up the back of her legs and over her puffy dripping wet vulva as I sucked her ******** with my mouth. Her nipples turgid and excited as I gentley nibbled them.

I could feel her skin shiver with excitement as i continuously caress and teased it. I pulled her onto me and was amazed when she slid up and down on my toros with apparent ease.

I wanted to enter her so badly, I was nearly pulling my hair out, finally she guided my now rock hard ******** into her warm juicy wet and slippery vagina.

I could hardly believe how wet she was, as I glided my ******** slowly into her and started to slide her up and down on my slippery wet torso. ( i hope this is appropriate for the forum ) suddenly I could feel her vagina starting to contract around my hard ******** and I could feel the end of her vagina started to balloon out (it felt like my ******** was in a wet chamber) and the initially it really freaked me out, I decided in my mind to just go with it and enjoy it, I could no longer withdraw my ******** so easily without it feeling intensely pleasurable, at that point she slightly arched her back ( she must of know that she was about to orgasm). Her vagina and whole body (to a lessor extent) went into spasmodic contractions, which sent me thru the roof - OMG the pleasure caused by the tight constriction around my ******** was indescribable !!!! so much so that I shot my entire load into her I would go as far as saying the feeling was overwhelming - I have no recollection of how long this lasted for, later after the the wave of contractions subsided I felt so in love with her, an incredible feeling of intimacy and closeness that I have never felt before ( this must be the oxytocin and vasopressin kicking in !!!). When I was inside her the feeling I had was like we were one some how fused together our souls locked into each other this may sound ridiculous but that is how it was, I would even go as far as saying it was like some strange out of body experience.

Slowly I noticed her racing heartbeat started to subside as did her hyper ventilating and the waves of contractions through her body.

Suddenly it was so quiet and peaceful, you could of heard a pin drop, it was like a wild storm that all of a sudden cleared, and I remember looking into her glassy dialted eyes and at her wet face and hair and thinking how amazing it was !!!

She smiled as I gazed into her eyes.

In the cold night air and the moonlight which was shining in through the high window, I couldn't help feel wonderful and so happy.

I could her small birds chirping and the sun starting to come up, and realised it was morning to my astonishment !

Then it occured to me that we had gone all night.

Sorry about the English.

So if you have experience that you have experienced a real orgasm.

So if you have an experience I would love it here it !
    Last edited by GentileBen; 09-26-2007 at 04:26 AM. Reason: Good question ?

Junior Member Array

Default WOW!

hello Gentileben
    Reading your story, Im beggining to wonder if ive had a "REAL" orgasm

Blog Entries

I've only had a couple of those and I call them "BIG" orgasms. I have "little" tiny ones at least 2-3 times during quickies ... I count an orgasm any time my pleasure goes over a "hill" so to speak ... even though that's probably not scientifically correct. Oh well, after 4-5 of those little ones, it snowballs and I can have at least one of what you described ^_^ I don't think women should worry about having had an orgasm or not ... as long as sex is good and you're not left wanting.

GentileBen

Quote Originally Posted by bellame View Post
    hello Gentileben
    Reading your story, Im beggining to wonder if ive had a "REAL" orgasm
    I must admit for me it was a quite a revelation.

hotdogg

i find that a women has different types of orgasm, some are more powerful than others, i can acheive orgasms in different ways, their is the g spot orgasm which results in ejaculation for me, their is clitoral orgasms this is the easier way to orgasm for most women and then their is anal orgasms, and then my favourite multiple orgasms which for me comes through lots of fore play.

i find clitoral orgasms easy to acheive i can have a clitoral orgasm in a couple of minutes, mutiples take longer say a least 30 minutes or so.

all orgasms are good though!

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

GentileBen - Take this with a grain of salt, please, but I think its strange that you keep posting these types of things on here, and your description was very graphic for the question you were asking.

But without going into any detail whatsoever about my varied "experiences," I have an orgasm every time I have sex, no matter what kind of sex or position. When I first dated my husband I could count to ten on my fingers during oral sex and have earth-shattering orgasms that made me either laugh or cry after, they were so strong. Sometimes during sex if he moves the wrong way at a crucial time it won't be as intense as it was going to be, but I figure orgams are like pizza. Even when they're not great they're still good.

Each woman experiences them differently, there's no "standard" orgasm. I have two friends in their 30's who still have never had one. Some women can't. One of my friends mentioned a few years back that she only has them through oral sex and assumed I was the same. She was surprised and I think a little jealous when I looked surprised and said, No, I have them no matter what type of sex we're having. And I have a friend who can only have them on top.

We're very mysterious, Ben. Like snowflakes. No two are alike.

GentileBen

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLane View Post
    GentileBen - Take this with a grain of salt, please, but I think its strange that you keep posting these types of things on here, and your description was very graphic for the question you were asking.

But without going into any detail whatsoever about my varied "experiences," I have an orgasm every time I have sex, no matter what kind of sex or position. When I first dated my husband I could count to ten on my fingers during oral sex and have earth-shattering orgasms that made me either laugh or cry after, they were so strong. Sometimes during sex if he moves the wrong way at a crucial time it won't be as intense as it was going to be, but I figure orgams are like pizza. Even when they're not great they're still good.

Each woman experiences them differently, there's no "standard" orgasm. I have two friends in their 30's who still have never had one. Some women can't. One of my friends mentioned a few years back that she only has them through oral sex and assumed I was the same. She was surprised and I think a little jealous when I looked surprised and said, No, I have them no matter what type of sex we're having. And I have a friend who can only have them on top.

We're very mysterious, Ben. Like snowflakes. No two are alike.
    I guess there is always a reason why some one does something, for me its "How do I experience that (orgasm with a women) again, with my current partner ?"

It's seems so illusive, so hard to reproduce, and yet I have mostly done exactly what I did before, I'm missing some vital ingredient, but I just don't know what it is ?

When you say you are able to have an orgasm, what I am specifically looking for is an orgasm with the "involuntary spasmodic contractions in the vagina" you don't have to go into detail, a yes or no would suffice.

What is it that makes the difference ?

I think I may have come close on two different occasions still not quite there yet ...

Still I haven't given up yet.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Practice, Ben. Lots and lots of practice. Stop talking, start doing.

You could ask 100 women how it works for them and 100 women will give you a different answer.

Like I said, snowflakes.

And that story you shared about that particular incident, sounds like she had very strong kegel muscles. What you will feel inside each woman will also be different.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!