Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Are Men Fascinated With Anal Sex With Woman?

Junior Member Array

Question Why Are Men Fascinated With Anal Sex With Woman?

I want to know is it true that men have fantasies about doing a skanky ********** in the ******!! Cause I have been told its TRUE!! And I found out my husband did it and he said he was just curious??!! WTF!!!!

May 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array anonymouswhitefemale's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm a guy.

Yep, bend over and spread those cheeks, we pretty much all fantasize about it, and we've been doing it since we were monkeys.

Welcome to reality

Junior Member Array

I think its more of an adventure of something that you just haven't been allowed to do with your wife. That taboo or forbidden fruit is arousing. I would say that it adds intimacy just knowing that your wife will let you do things with her or to enjoy her. It is a change from the same o same o. The variety that helps reignite ones sex life.

Junior Member Array

I think this goes for men and women, if there is a spot/hole that ones private part can enter, their going to try anything to get it in there, I mean, if we all got off by taking it in the ear, dont you think we would be doing it?!?! Men know that having anal sex can be pleasurable (sometimes very uncomfortable if doing it wrong) and what guy wouldnt want to see a girl get off all over him while he's getting off in a tight spot...I love anal sex, I love watching my man please me, while I please him back, its all about taking relationships to the next level, it can only get better, and if it gets worse, then one isnt on the same level with the other, its all about trust, and for me, trying new things, only builds it stronger ... all advice for girls, I would give, would be have that bum lubed up, ready to go, play with yourself to relax it a little more, when your man comes walking in the room, bam, bend over and ask for it....he's not gonna say no!!! (have a condom ready, makes it slide a little easier) and all of a sudden when your feeling that insane rush in your vagina from being penatrated in the rear, you'll then realize when men love doing this so much...

Junior Member Array

Just curious for those that have tried ... what do women get from anal sex? I cannot say I have ever had any desire to try.

March 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGinger View Post
    Just curious for those that have tried ... what do women get from anal sex? I cannot say I have ever had any desire to try.
    Some women really enjoy it. Years ago when we were more adventerous, my wife reall liked it. She was hesitant to try it at first, but came almost immediately when we did. She asked for it many times after that.

Some women of course hate it.

It might be worth trying once.

It is very difficult to say why people like, or don't like different things. I'm a fan of trying lots of different things, and then doing the ones you like.

Default why are men so fascinated with anal sex with women

The first time we had anal sex was about 16 years ago before we were married. I initiated it and I loved it. We didn't do it again until recently
    and it wasn't the same at all. It hurt like crazy. But I am determined to get it right! lol! We are anal virgins and have alot to learn. I think this forum is such a good teaching tool and I have already learned so much. I know we will be trying it again and I will be more informed on the issue and hopefully have better results.

C
    Member Array

Seeing you tried this before you were married chances are you were highly stimulated and entry was easier. Sometimes things change somewhat after marriage. This time have him make your orgasm before entry. Being in the doggy position is great for this and have him lick you out good and finger you and then with both of you lubricated very well go slowly.....I have found that with the orgasm that I am far more receiptive when we had anal.....

Default The reason men like anal sex ....

I think the reason men like anal sex is because it's tighter, personally I won't allow it.

I have read too many negative things about it, if a man is having anal sex with his partner and then he introduces his filthy penis into the vagina, that can cause infection.

Also the penis can damage the anal orifice, potentially giving you a long term problem with your bowl and or anus, that may need surgery.

Junior Member Array

Wink My lover loves it and so do I !

BettyBoop, with all due respect let me tell you, you are not well informed.

Anal sex does not have to be a risky sex act ... if you take the necessary steps. True, once your lover penetrates your anus it is not a good idea to penetrate your vagina. As an adult, you should know that. Second, your sex partner would have to do some serious damage to your anus in order for your anus to stop working properly. In other words, he would have to rape you with a baseball bat, or something similar to that. If his penis is that big, then I could understand your fear.

In my personal opinion, my sex partner (husband and lover) likes to make love to my anus because he believes it is the most intimate part of my body. He says its more psychological than anything else.

As for me, I love it when he makes love to my anus because he makes me feel in heaven !! He takes his time massaging my buttcheeks, kissing them, playing with them, kissing and licking my anus. Believe me, after my lover has been doing that for about 40 minutes my anus is soooo relaxed and dilated that I am the one begging him to put his penis inside of my anus !!!! Then .... I am in heaven. No pain ... just pure pleasure !!! You should try it. But remember, your lover has to take his time, be gentle and very loving with your anus. That is the secret.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast