Forum:

Page 1 of 12 123 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The best BJ ever

December 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array miffed23's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default The best BJ ever

Hey all, particularly the men.....

I am highly intreged to hear stories about your best oral that you received...and im hoping it will be educational to the ladies too. Pleaseee dont hold back, the more elaborate the better.

Ladies, feel free to comment too about feedback youve had

Thank you for taking time to read this....now get sharing

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

That's a difficult question, because when it's really good all the blood rushes from our brain down to our c**ck and we don't get any long-term memories of the event...

One woman I dated in my 20's was very generous with oral. She definitely took more of my semen from me than any other. One time we did the thing where you mix Cool Whip and strawberry yogurt and she spread that over my c**ck and licked it off a little at a time. It only took a few minutes before I was right on the edge of coming but I asked her to hold back and make it last as long as possible. So she just held my c**ck in her mouth and slowly ran her tongue along the underside where the frenulum is, and I guided her so that she kept me on the edge as long as possible without pushing me over. When I finally did come it was so explosive that she told me later that she could feel the contractions as the semen was being carried from my balls up through my shaft of my c**ck and into her mouth, as if there was a pump running inside me.

To make it extra special I told her not to swallow immediately, we actually shared that special moment together because I wanted to know how that felt, to have a man's warm, sticky cum in your mouth and then swallow it. Since I never had any plans to be gay this was the closest I'd ever get to knowing what it was like for her, what an incredibly intimate act it was. I've since learned that there is a name for this practice (snowballing) and I've done it with a few other women but it was never the same as that one time with her. I could tell by the look in her eyes afterwards that she had never shared anything like that with a man before.

So, that's my story, anyone else care to contribute?

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This is a good question, not many men here though.

So, perhaps the ladies can state what their men found was the most erotic enjoyed parts of this foreplay that their men found, including timing and beginning to end of that foreplay.

Not sure if anyone will be game to answer...lol.. But i for one, would love to know today, instead of yesterday, so to speak...

I'm still learning!!!!

And, i've often thought that a man loves whipped cream, or yoghurt, doesn't matter, warm chocolate, squashed banana, anything really as long as it is slowly eaten of of him....

I ask if the men reply, is there a favourite?

Does the cream side of it appear more exciting, as it is cream for instance.

Well, it is a woman's forum, with men involved and I WANT TO KNOW

I'm married. What is this "BJ" thing you speak of?

While I can't vouch for her technique, the best oral I ever got was after a two hour heavy-corporal session with a dominatrix. I had the wife finish me off in the car in the parking garage across the street.

I guess in that case it was surviving the journey that made the destination so good.

Junior Member Array

i`ve been married 15 yrs so tried a few things, the most memorable for us both are, one i used hot then cold drinks alternately, kept the liquid in my mouth as long as possible. my hubby was blind fold and tied to a chair so did`nt know which was coming next lol.
    The other times have been with added flavour his favourite being polo mints which give a lovely tingle occasionally really hot mints, this is a bit like the tingling gel you can buy but a lot cheaper. i also used to run my long hair along his ******** and balls as i was licking him this makes his moan.

CW,

I think what you are looking for, is to understand that it's not really about technique, it's about how the woman feels about doing it, what secrets she reveals about herself in the act. Men remember the women who just loved to pleasure them, for their own reasons. They mention this in "The Joy of Sex," how a man's penis is almost like a shared thing, how the woman treats her man's penis like it's her possession.

If you've ever seen the movie "sex, lies, and videotape" there's a very nice scene where Laura San Giacomo is describing the first time she fondled a man, how she got so turned on that she lost track of the fact that there was a guy attached to it. What you are aiming for is that level of erotic connection. If you can achieve that the technique will just follow naturally.

If there is such a thing as a "Perfect BJ" what's going on is that the woman's mouth and the man's penis are carrying on their own private conversation. I don't know how else to describe it. The word "perfect" is a misnomer because it's never the same twice.

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Richard S View Post
    CW,

I think what you are looking for, is to understand that it's not really about technique, it's about how the woman feels about doing it, what secrets she reveals about herself in the act. Men remember the women who just loved to pleasure them, for their own reasons. They mention this in "The Joy of Sex," how a man's penis is almost like a shared thing, how the woman treats her man's penis like it's her possession.

If you've ever seen the movie "sex, lies, and videotape" there's a very nice scene where Laura San Giacomo is describing the first time she fondled a man, how she got so turned on that she lost track of the fact that there was a guy attached to it. What you are aiming for is that level of erotic connection. If you can achieve that the technique will just follow naturally.

If there is such a thing as a "Perfect BJ" what's going on is that the woman's mouth and the man's penis are carrying on their own private conversation. I don't know how else to describe it. The word "perfect" is a misnomer because it's never the same twice.

Yes, i believe that is exactly what i am looking for and working out for myself.

It's funny, i in fact made a statement yesterday, pertaining to these extra delights on a man's manhoods stating that that's kids stuff ( don't get me wrong ) i meant that in a different light as to where i am not kids in general, however, i had once written that, chocolate thing. In reflecting, it kind of came back to me, and so i went on instead to describe the want of touch, feel, mouth, lips, hand, rubbing over my face ( if i can be bold there) didn't know how else to explain that bit etc etc.

Of course, these are words that i say, not him asking, or actually commenting but i bet there is a smile at the end of that computer....

So, yes, all that you have said makes perfect sense, it is like ridding a bike, but when the wheels have been of for a long time, well ........

thanks appreciated those thoughts of wisdom pertaining to a man's manhood, definately agree....

Junior Member Array

Try this, put lotion, I use Eucerin over your hands and mouth just before the BJ. It gives it a great lubed feel. My husband loves that.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Hystorm's Avatar

Default ..

Not much to add as the wife is not into giving head. I can count on one hand the number of times she has in 13 years. But, when she is, the only way I can get off is with her doing all the tips mentioned mixed with a standard hand job. If all she did was simply suck and no hand work, I would never climax! I could sit and do it for hours without anything. With the hand work combo, I dont last long!
    As a side note, I once had a GF that loved to do it but only for a few minutes at a time...talk about a freeking tease! Not once did that one get me off!

March 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array

Quote Originally Posted by SinisterUrge View Post
    I'm married. What is this "BJ" thing you speak of?
    no idea, but I think it has something to do with sex - whatever that might be. (married ~20 years).

What is the old joke - after you are married when you have sex you know its time to pay the rent, and if you have oral sex its time to renew your drivers license.

Page 1 of 12 123 11 ... LastLast