Forum:

Thread: First Time Sex, Better Positioning, Less Pain For The First Time

Junior Member Array

Wink First Time Sex, Better Positioning, Less Pain For The First Time

Hi,

Iam A Maaried Person. I Got Married 3months Before But Till Now We Doesnot Have Sex (intercourse) We Are Trying Every Day But No Use Which Position Will Be Correct For Making Sex . Can Any One Please Help Me And What Precautions Should Be Taken For Not Having Pain During The First Time Sex(first Time Intercourse) And How One Can Avoid Smell Near Vagina And Pennis.
    Note : Can Any One Please Suggest Me Correct Positioning The Main Problem Is It Penis Is Not Atall Going Into The Vagina

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Quote Originally Posted by surekha View Post
    Can Any One Please Help Me And What Precautions Should Be Taken For Not Having Pain During The First Time Sex(first Time Intercourse)
    Good luck with that. Many have tried, all have failed.
    How One Can Avoid Smell Near Vagina And Pennis.
    Soap & water
    Can Any One Please Suggest Me Correct Positioning The Main Problem Is It Penis Is Not Atall Going Into The Vagina
    Set your web-browser for wikipedia dot ORG, then type "list of sex positions" into the search box. The article covers intercourse, oral sex, anal sex, same-sex sex, multiple partners, and use of furniture. The article even has pictures.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Hystorm's Avatar

The little wife and I had the same issue when we were first married.
    We finally were able to consimate the marriage with her on top, reverse missionary position. Worked wonders!

Also, Lube, Lube, Lube!!

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sweet you will tighten even more through fear...

He needs to take control and tell you there is no fear....

You need to take the passion you both have not the sex initially. So go to the basics, what you have already experienced, coupled with longer kissing all the while with the knowledge in your minds that you are, ready.

Be romantic, light the candles where underwear that you feel good in, perfume you love, the smell, the sensual, the taste, and the look... it's all about sensuality.

Be comforable, okay.,. If this is what you want, it's what you want, so these little things of "atmosphere" yeah regarless of age, for sensuality not horny or walk the floor, just sensuality are important for you to feel good about yourself, sexy as you see your body on the bed, and for him seeing your body.

See if you feel okay alot of that PAIN will just dissapear, you need to feel comfortable and you need to tell him,, make me feel that... If he does not understand how? Tell him, how do you like my body, my underwear...

True intimacy takes away alot of pain.

Ahhh okay, I didn't feel any nada, niltch... i fell in love and it was beautiful, kill me later.

Ok.. at that age, LUST... but it was 17 years? sometimes off because he cheated, thought i would fight back a little

So, DONT' rely on yourself ok, it's two sided, get a little yelp from your friend xx

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

December 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array miffed23's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yup, good advice given. With you ontop...you can control everything, lube it up though.

I have got to stop agreeing with CW....but, i do... youre not going to get anywhere if youre tense. REALLY relax, take a hot bath before hand, or even better, try having intercourse in the bath....take long, slow deep breathes, think relaxing thoughts.

Itll take time, but keep perservering (obviously not to a point where it is starting to drive you mad) - if this happens, take time out for a few days/weeks.

Good luck....and relax....breathe....
    “As you regonise that you already own the wholeness you seek, and no one outside you can give you more than you already are, dysfunctional situations will evaporate like bad dreams exposed to the morning sun.”

December 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array miffed23's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SinisterUrge View Post
    Set your web-browser for wikipedia dot ORG, then type "list of sex positions" into the search box. The article covers intercourse, oral sex, anal sex, same-sex sex, multiple partners, and use of furniture. The article even has pictures.
    Are wikipedia paying you?
    “As you regonise that you already own the wholeness you seek, and no one outside you can give you more than you already are, dysfunctional situations will evaporate like bad dreams exposed to the morning sun.”

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by surekha View Post
    Hi,

Iam A Maaried Person. I Got Married 3months Before But Till Now We Doesnot Have Sex (intercourse) We Are Trying Every Day But No Use Which Position Will Be Correct For Making Sex . Can Any One Please Help Me And What Precautions Should Be Taken For Not Having Pain During The First Time Sex(first Time Intercourse) And How One Can Avoid Smell Near Vagina And Pennis.
    Note : Can Any One Please Suggest Me Correct Positioning The Main Problem Is It Penis Is Not Atall Going Into The Vagina
    Hi surekha.......

No problem you be relax and do the sex..... 3 month is doesnt a matter the best position is lying in the floor.if you love and enjoy the sex means you not have very much pain forepaly is very important.

gud luck all the vest

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Old Thread, 2008, have a look at the left hand side of the posts before replying, the OP has not returned.

Thread closed.

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!