Forum:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My boyfriend wants anal.

Junior Member Array

Default My boyfriend wants anal.

My boyfriend is asking me to have anal because he wants to try something different... i dont really want to..because i have heard it hurts and it sounds a bit weird to me... i know he understands when i say no because he says its fine.. but really i feel like i am dissapointing him and if it really was ok he wouldnt continuously ask. I dont know what to do.. do any of you have experience with it>? Should i say yes>?

:s please help!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lovehimlongtime View Post
    My boyfriend is asking me to have anal because he wants to try something different... i dont really want to..because i have heard it hurts and it sounds a bit weird to me... i know he understands when i say no because he says its fine.. but really i feel like i am dissapointing him and if it really was ok he wouldnt continuously ask. I dont know what to do.. do any of you have experience with it>? Should i say yes>?

:s please help!!

say yes, but at the same time tell him to go very slow and use lots of lube.....also tell him the front door is different then the back door....it may take a few tries to get comfortable and trust him. also if he is really big, then you might have to try something like a plug or a dildo to stetch yourself out...

Junior Member Array

okay... lots of lube and strecth out a bit. He is quite big... but not huge. Hes been in the front door many times,, but he justs wants something new...i dont blame him... just a little worried.... does it feel good?

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array damd's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If you are not comfortable with it don't do it. Have you tried rimming or finger insertion? If not, give that a try see if that is something that you can work with. It was what my wife and I started with and she was very against anal. Now, well she enjoys anal but it's an occasional thing.

If you choose to try it, do some research there are some threads here about anal. Just keep in mind to be patient and use a non oil based lube. You will have to train yourself to relax and tell him to patient to go very slow. I would also suggest lots of finger play before attempting it.

Your choice.

Good luck

Once he goes into the backdoor he can't take it out and put it into the front door, you'll regret that.
    Last edited by CHANDLERS WISH; 08-08-2008 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Merge posts

Junior Member Array

Okay guys.... thanks for ur help... i will think about it and let ya know next time i see him.

x

Junior Member Array

Ahhh...... i still dunno :s

Junior Member Array wicked-humour's Avatar

Hi, i wouldnt rush into making a descision either way. you should be happy doing it and being happy will help you relax.
    maybe set off having vaginal sex with plenty of lube and then you could guide him towards the back and let him gently try to insert himself, if it hurts then stop. but dont forget to get him to wash and pee before resuming vaginal sex as not doing so can lead to infections.

hope this helps

xx

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array shweedart's Avatar

If you dont want to then say no
    no no no
    Unless your willing to then dont feel guilted into doing it

He says he understands so dont sweat it
    until you feel ready, keep your bumcheekos closed

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Phoebee's Avatar

I still think the best answer is to tell him

"Well ok. What size dildo do you want me to use on you?" Then when his head explodes and he says "No, I want to have Anal with you!" Then tell him "Well thats ok but you first!" Whats good for the goose is great for the gander.

If he goes for it I'll bet you a dollar he is going to use lots of lube. Let you control how fast he penetrates and is simply much better at doing it.

Good luck!
    "Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got." ~ Janis Joplin

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Phoebee...that is honestly a GREAT solution!!!!!! HONESTLY!

I remember when I asked my wife to give me a b/j to "completion", she told me that if I swallowed one full load of mine, then she would consider it, but not until then. She's like, if you can't take it then don't expect me to. I did do it and it wasn't that big of a deal. She did it once 20 years ago and that was the end of it. Hahaha. The important thing is that it is a 2 way street.

"If you're not willing to compromise, you shouldn't get the prize!" ...omg! I can see Jesse Jackson saying that! Or OJ's lawyer...the late Johnny Cochran! Hahahahaha!

Great point Phoebee! I totally agree with you!

Now, to the OP (lovinghimlongtime), this is potentially just an experiment. I did the anal thing one time with my wife because ...well, it was there and I wanted to try it. She let me, but I discovered that it is very different than the vajayjay. I was and have always remained a vajayjay kind of guy. God made a perfect place for us guys to put it, and to me that's the vajayjay. After that one time, I really appreciated her letting me do it, but I really haven't had any interest in doing it again.

Then again...he may become an overnight anal monger. Who knows. It's all a gamble. I say, don't do it under any circumstances until he let's you do it one-for-one with a strap on. And that's ONLY if you really feel ok about it in the first place.

Cheers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast