Forum:

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Acai Berry Power 500/ Colon Cleanse XR

Junior Member Array

Question Acai Berry Power 500/ Colon Cleanse XR

I stumble on this the other day and was wondering if anyone has ever tried it?
    if so, what did happen? I mean did you loose weight any side affects to be worried about?

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array delta's Avatar

I keep hearing about the acai berry diet, but haven't tried it.
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Junior Member Array

I know that colon cleansing products are good for improving your overall health if your diet is not the healthiest. Although I'm not so sure about weight loss. I was considering buying Colon Cleanse xR but ended up getting Dual Action Cleanse instead. I been using it for a week now. Be warned that you do have to go to the bathroom once or twice more then usual when taking colon cleansers.

I'm not entirely sure about the acai berry diet. The fruit does sound healthy for you but I'm not quite sure how it is suppose to help you lose weight. Some of the claims about it sound to good to be true. I don't think any fruit alone can help you lose a large amount of weight.

Junior Member Array

it sounds too good to be true to me too - I know I would get a clearer perpective here - thank you for your response -

Junior Member Array

Extreme Acai Berry (ExtremeAcaiBerry) - Extreme Acai Berry is the SCAM of the Century?

Please check out the link above before ordering. I know what you are talking about, the adds are all over the place where people claim to have lost massive amounts of weight a short time and it cost them $7 to get a free trial of these products. I think you know which ones i'm talking about because they all talk about using acai berry500 and colon cleanse XR together.

Please don't fall victims to these scams. Those web pages are set up by the company to get you to sign up for the free trial because when you do they automatically enroll you in autoship/payments. Your free trial starts the day you order and even if you do try and cancel before the 14 days are up there is no way to contact the company.

By all means try the product if you want just don't get suckered into a "free" trial. I've heard Acai berry is great for you. If you are willing to spend the money Dr Natura's Colonix is a great colon cleanse/detox program. You will lose weight but remember its mostly waste. I did it because i was having some serious bowel issues, not with the intent of losing weight.

Just do your research before ordering any diet pill/product.
    Last edited by Fallen1; 12-03-2008 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Remove outbound link

Junior Member Array

Default I tried it

Some of them are scams, yes, but I think it's all about what you are looking for and then what you really get. I tried the combo and got both of them for free. It works for me. I did some research on the acai berry before i ordered and decided that the risk was worth the gain....or rather the loss!

It's NOT a magic berry that makes you lose weight. It IS a supplement that promotes good health. It is loaded with vitamins, minerals, and FIBER (which would be the part that helps you control your hunger and helping you lose weight) The benefits for me were the nutritional value that it added to my diet. I felt very clear headed, rejuvinated, focused and ready to face each day....and the increase in energy helped me to get out and get active which also helped me lose weight.

All in all I say that it works well....it's not a magic pill, but it certainly helps you create the diet you should be having...and it helps you feel better in doing so.
    Last edited by Little; 12-04-2008 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Outbound Linking

Junior Member Array

Default To Anna J

You said you did a lot of research~ which one did you end up purchasing?

Junior Member Array

Default the ones I tried

Here are the links to the ones I finally settled on. I had some really great success using them and will keep using the acai berry as a supplement to my diet! IF you have any questions, let me know!

Acai Berry Free Trial

Acai Berry Power 500 - Get Your FREE TRIAL Today!

Total Cleanse Free Trial

Total Cleanse - Advanced Internal Cleansing Formula
    Last edited by Fallen1; 12-11-2008 at 07:45 AM. Reason: Remove outbound links

WH Super Moderator Array sourpuss's Avatar

Isn't the Acai berry supposed to be Oprah's new fad diet? And didn't she just gain a bunch of weight?
    Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard.

Register! | Rules/FAQ | Contact Mod

Junior Member Array

I did notice where I would be automatically be paying on a monthly supply - and how much it really cost . . I was thinking of looking for something similar in a health store like GNC maybe? I did not want something to take for long periods of time - just need something to get back into things and slowing get off the diet pills . .

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast